Indeed, Qazz is doing an awesome job with these Smile Nice job, Qazz!

Also, I gave Qazz one of my songs I made for TaNF that he liked, and he's going to make a MT3 "present" out of it -- adding even more variety to the mix of current Mobile Tunes Very Happy
yay Kerm! Tell me what you think of them, I really would like to know where my improvements lie >.>

Ashbad, correct, I shall have it done on friday, today I am busy x.x
I'd really like to download these songs, however the download link seems to be dead. It would be much appreciated if someone could re-upload them. Thanks in advance.
anonymous_user wrote:
I'd really like to download these songs, however the download link seems to be dead. It would be much appreciated if someone could re-upload them. Thanks in advance.
Welcome to Cemetech, Anonymous_User! I'm sure that Qazz will be happy to oblige when he sees this thread; in the meantime, would you care to Introduce Yourself? Do you do any coding yourself?
Right now I am trying to click on those links but it won't let me on the site.
a, I missed the post from anonymous_user, how could I? Someone should have poked me Razz

errr... anywho, updated the link so check it out/give me feedback.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12007879/Programming/MT3vdc.zip
Haven't you posted it on ticalc?
the version on ticalc is outdated, I probably should update it soon
k
Spenceboy98 wrote:
k

Okay, it's one thing to have somewhat bad grammar, or to misspell a few words here and there -- but really, a one character long post seems unacceptable. Please try to value content and post quality over quantity of posts made?
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
k

Okay, it's one thing to have somewhat bad grammar, or to misspell a few words here and there -- but really, a one character long post seems unacceptable. Please try to value content and post quality over quantity of posts made?

Either that, or perhaps he want us to start singing the alphabet, starting from k Very Happy
qazz42 wrote:
Ashbad wrote:
Spenceboy98 wrote:
k

Either that, or perhaps he want us to start singing the alphabet, starting from k Very Happy

Every time I try that, someone always gets mad and then we have to suspend the topic right when we get close to the end (Or even one quarter of the way there). See also: the, now-suspended, 99 bottles of beer topic.

On a more serious note, Spence, please make a better effort to keep your grammar and spelling in check. Don't forget that none of us are getting paid to answer questions, and at the same time, we don't want to have to look over posts with 1 character (What a waste of database space. That post, plus 3 more telling you not to do it again).

That said, Qazz, are you planning on updating the TICalc version, soon? And, are you hoping to make any more of these?
I think I have made as many midis as I was able to find, there might be a few more left from the gameboy castlevanias, so I should probably work on those soon.

and yes, I will put the updates to ticalc, eventually
Any plan to do something besides Castlevania songs? Maybe you could try some other classic Gameboy songs, like Mario, Tetris, Zelda, etc? Smile
_player1537 wrote:
Any plan to do something besides Castlevania songs? Maybe you could try some other classic Gameboy songs, like Mario, Tetris, Zelda, etc? Smile

I *already* did some of those, if you were to actually download it and see some of the themes Razz
Then I think you should retitle the topic and/or the zip file. Wink Also, to chain off of everyone else's comments, you should be careful to obey proper forum etiquette, Spence.
KermMartian wrote:
Then I think you should retitle the topic and/or the zip file. Wink Also, to chain off of everyone else's comments, you should be careful to obey proper forum etiquette, Spence.

Well, I do state in the topic that it is NES/Castlevania, NES because of the occasional tetris/zelda song, but it is still predominately Castlevania.
Ah, I don't generally think of NES as a music category, but I see your point now. Carry on.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours