Merry <insert favorite winter holiday here>! I hope everyone is having a good day, so far Smile What sort of things will people be doing today? What are some gifts that you are most excited to get?

For me, I've started the day at 00:00, listening to Japanese music and playing Unreal Tournament. In a little bit, we'll have (schweddy|sausage) balls for breakfast, and then open presents. Around 1ish, we'll go to my grandmother's house for lunch, more presents, and to see cousins that we haven't seen since Thanksgiving (or maybe even longer than that!). Then around 3ish, my dad will pick my brother and me up and we'll go to his house to open presents, eat dinner, and play with whatever we've gotten. As for gifts, I'm hoping mostly for a little Android device and various computer parts that I've been wanting Smile

What about everyone else?
For Christmas, I got a new Android phone (which I am posting from now!) and my brother got a couple of Lego sets. We're spending this Christmas away from home, we're currently on South Padre Island which is a barrier island just off the coast of Texas.
I didn't ask for anything, but my dad got me a new (Orange!) electric bass, so I now have an excuse to play the instrument much more seriously. Oh, and 3 new tee shirts \o/ perfect for winter weather.
haha, Do you like the color orange ashbad? Also, Congrats on the gifts everyone. I got an *ducks* 32GB iTouch 4G, I got my mom one also, so now to activate them. *still ducking*
Merry Christmas indeed. I am currently getting a netbook which should be here soon and I also got my hands on Super Castlevania IV (Next on list: Get a SNES)

Aes: APPLE-- Razz
Merry Christmas!
I got a new PC-mouse (my old one was broken :/) and some money for a laprop Smile

Here in Germany we celebrate Christmas already in the evening of the 24th. Smile
Merry Christmas to all! Sorunome, I was indeed familiar with that tradition, and great to hear. I didn't really ask for anything for Christmas, so it's low-key for me. I did get you all a Tetrizm and a news post about upcoming projects, which I'll post shortly.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
I got an *ducks* 32GB iTouch 4G, I got my mom one also, so now to activate them. *still ducking*

I'm jealous. I wanted one to replace my 8GB First Gen Touch but all I use it for is music at night and not much else (not like I'm able to, running iOS2!), so I wasn't too bummed.

Myself, I got myriad of items. Ranging from couch pillows to a new watch. I got lottery tickets too! I won another lottery ticket. My new watch is gorgeous. It's not a wind up like a wanted but it's solar powered, so it still doesn't require a change of batteries. Which, I'm happy about.

I also got "Game Party: In Motion" for Kinect. Can't wait to try it!
I don't celebrate Christmas.
I got a "Seafarers of Catan," an addon pack for "Settlers of Catan." I also got a Pearls treasury. I opened up the day at 6:30 am, played Hedgewars for 3 hours until we opened presents (in the Christmas theme, of course). We ate real salami for lunch (yum!) and then played settlers for a couple of hours. Then we watched a British cooking show, "Two Fat Ladies," and ate leftovers. We then played a game of euchre, and that's where I am now.
I was gifted three new 3DS games: Mario Kart 7, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and Sonic Generations. I also got $15. The 3DS would have been in there, too, but because it was replacing my DS lite with the ruined touchscreen, I was able to get that early. I also had 2 copies of OoT 3D, so one will be returned for $40. So basically... AWESOME CHRISTMAS.
Santa visited while we were at church on Christmas eve, so we opened up our presents then. I got a prepaid cellphone and a hand-me-down Wii from my brother Very Happy

If anyone knows anything about modifying the LG VN150 "Revere," any help would be appreciated. It's a tad too locked down for my liking =/
allynfolksjr wrote:
I don't celebrate Christmas.

Yes yes nikky, we all know that you are the God of your own cult.

EDIT: Christmas was quite wonderful, we attended a din.rar party, and I managed to beat one level of castlevania that was giving me heart problems Very Happy
Might I share a link that reminds us what day it is, in case we forget? Smile

http://isitchristmas.com/
mfw I clicked on the link

Tetrizm??? Maybe I can play that on my awesome knew Casio Prism!
graphmastur wrote:

*new, *prizm, but cool news Smile planning on writing any BASIC programs or even Add-ins for it?
Ashbad wrote:
graphmastur wrote:

*new, *prizm, but cool news Smile planning on writing any BASIC programs or even Add-ins for it?

Wow, I feel dumb. Um, yes. Right now, I'm setting up a VM to understand the USB protocol.
seana11 wrote:
We ate real salami for lunch (yum!)

I'm no food wiz but if you ate real salami, what is fake salami? Was your salami home made?
graphmastur wrote:
Wait, did you actually get a Prizm? If so, you'd better put Tetrizm on it ASAP and give me some feedback! And try Obliterate, Merth's Conway's GoL, and all the rest.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours