Has anyone heard of this zoom algebra?? it's a very nice algebra program for the ti83+/84+. There website is zoommath.com. I have the trial version on my calc but they want like $25!!!!!!! just to register it for a full version!!! Can anyone help me [participate in activities that Kerm would not approve of.] Wink

Thanks
I'm a bit skeptical...I don't like how they talk down to the users and call things "funky key combos" etc. Plus in the manual they admit it's buggy. Ah well. Still looks fairly cool.
My suggestion is to find something that's free.
I'm sure there's something at least as good for free on ticalc.org...
or one that you could hand write yourself
Yeah, it looks flashy, but I don't think I trust them.
well, i have looked on ti calc but they dont have anything like that, this is like everything in one. Is there anyway that you can edit apps... like to see the source code??
yeah, but you would have to know ASM to be able to understand it
Actually, rivereye, the answer is generally no.
true, you would have to dissamble it on the computer, even if it would work on an app. Then, you would have to understand ASM.
does anyone know where i could find a good prog that does everything in one and doesnt cost $25??? It would really help since i have a huge math midterm tommorow, and im not to great with my algebra skills...
your better shot may be downloading multile progs, not just one.
Disassembly doesn't actually turn it into useable code. The majority of a disassembled program is gibberish, and takes a good deal of time to turn into understandable commands, text, and sprites. I think the best thing to do would just be to write something for this yourself. Smile
I second that.
I'll third it, that, or just search ticalc.org for ones to download
Fourth it. Anything that costs $25 and does what 5 free programs can is a lousy deal.
Especially if it calls calculators cumbersome and insults them. Mad Sad
I sent them an email expressing above feelings.
Excellent, please post if you get a reply.
calcman123 wrote:
does anyone know where i could find a good prog that does everything in one and doesnt cost $25??? It would really help since i have a huge math midterm tommorow, and im not to great with my algebra skills...

Your best bet is to just be good at math in the first place. Programs are worthless if you don't know your math in the first place. The only time I use math programs is for cumbersome, repetitive algorithmic equations.

Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours