It's around this time we make resolutions to actually rekindle this past years resolution, whether it's dieting or always studying before partying.

Myself, I lack the self determination to hold myself to any "New Years Resolutions" so, I never make any. However, I try to holding myself to one I made many years ago. Silently, I buy romantic gifts each year hoping to give them to someone but I never do; I still have an oyster with pearls in my fridge from two years ago. Pretty sure it's dead by now, and no idea if the pearls went with it. I guess I'll find out whenever I open it. So maybe this year I'll find someone to give (new) gifts to!

If you'd like to share what were your 2011 resolutions and your 2012 resolutions, please do Smile
The only thing I'd really like to get accomplished in the next year (and I'm sure I'll come up with something else, but this is the most likely) is getting some more feminine clothes. Right now, I have none :/ I'm also hoping to be seeing a gender therapist regularly by the end of the year, and maybe hormones, though that is very unlikely because my mom thinks I have to wait until I'm 18 to get them :/
I will learn more about TI Basic. Also, I would like to learn z80. At the top of the list! GRADUATE from High School. Move on to college for My Computer Science And Computer Engineering Degrees.

Also. become as good with a Linux Distro as I am with Windows XP . ( i am pretty good)
Shock okay then...
Well I want to learn c++ very well. Also same for Prizm C. I was planning on kissing my girlfriend in the next year (yes I am a guy) but I don't see her much Sad Well those hopefully are my goals.
I guess my New Years Resolution is to complete CALCnet Tournament and learn more C#. Also, I really need to focus less on school and have more extracurricular activities, as right now I spend 2-3 hours studying which doesn't give me enough time to do other things.
Survive.
Although I don't code anymore, I would at least like to do at least one last thing on calcs, even if it just means an xLIB port of Reuben Quest (the game already works fine in DCS7, but in xLIB form it would be smaller while still working in DCS7)
merthsoft wrote:
Survive.
Game on.
I would like to make my first game (or program) for a ti-84 plus TI-84+ and post it online for people to use.

And survive Very Happy
Slay Merthsoft in glorious combat.
Graduate.
Scratch my earlier post about kissing, just argued with her so forget about that
zeldaking wrote:
Scratch my earlier post about kissing, just argued with her so forget about that

The year isn't even here. There's also plenty of time to remedy the situation in time for new years Wink
I don't have any because my life is already brilliant.
I don't have them since I break them already the same day... Razz
Catherine wrote:
The only thing I'd really like to get accomplished in the next year (and I'm sure I'll come up with something else, but this is the most likely) is getting some more feminine clothes. Right now, I have none :/ I'm also hoping to be seeing a gender therapist regularly by the end of the year, and maybe hormones, though that is very unlikely because my mom thinks I have to wait until I'm 18 to get them :/
I was reading an interesting article the other day about a certain hormone therapy they've developed that if applied early enough stops secondary sexual characteristics (ie, breasts in females or facial hair in men) from being expressed at all, which makes it easier to then start hormone therapy to express the other gender's secondary characteristics, but unfortunately I think you're too old for that. Sad I wish you lots of success, and we support you in wanting to be externally who you are internally. Smile

Aes wrote:
I will learn more about TI Basic. Also, I would like to learn z80. At the top of the list! GRADUATE from High School. Move on to college for My Computer Science And Computer Engineering Degrees.
Good goals!

Souvik wrote:
I guess my New Years Resolution is to complete CALCnet Tournament and learn more C#. Also, I really need to focus less on school and have more extracurricular activities, as right now I spend 2-3 hours studying which doesn't give me enough time to do other things.
What sort of extracurricular activities do you have in mind that you want to pursue?

comic wrote:
Merth wrote:
survive.
Game on.
/me fetches the katanas

krazy wrote:
I would like to make my first game (or program) for a TI-84+ and post it online for people to use.
Great! I hope we can help.

0rac343 wrote:
Graduate.
And then what?

Kllrnohj wrote:
Perhaps a lady-friend who shares your misanthropy and cynicism?

aeTIos wrote:
I don't have them since I break them already the same day
Not even some sort of realistic programming goal? Sad

As for me, I resolve to finish and publish my work on Oolong in January, and to finish and publish my book before the end of the year. I also resolve to spend time with my lady-friend and be a perfect gentleman.
KermMartian wrote:
comic wrote:
Merth wrote:
survive.
Game on.
/me fetches the katanas

I suppose I was misinterpreted. I was wishing Merth a good game, since "life is a game." Laughing

I don't wish to challenge Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
I don't wish to challenge Smile

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. /me fetches the katanas.
Quote:
What sort of extracurricular activities do you have in mind that you want to pursue?

I don't know, I guess I feel like doing more community service because I need more hours to get a Community Scholar Ambassador Award (I need 100 hours for this), and I've barely done anything so far because of all the work I have. Also, my friends are treating a lot better than I expected. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
Perhaps a lady-friend who shares your misanthropy and cynicism?
How do you know that he (a) wants one and (b) doesn't have one?
How sad our heteronormal society is.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours