This should probably go under "Destroying with blocks", but...

Here's what happens when Minecraft OPs have too much "fun" and spawn a couple of enderdragons in the overworld...

Yes, a kilometer long trail of destruction was born before another person and I killed the dragons.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150420656280777.355950.649735776&type=1&l=58257b3b51
Dang, did you get a majority of your levels from the kills? That's also quite a bit of destruction.
These pictures are quite interesting. Could someone explain to me what's going on?
chrono, basically notch added some dragon to minecraft that destroys everything then spawned out side of its realm. It also drops a crapload of exp
I didn't realize that EnderDragons were quite that destructive. Shock I'll have to be careful not to spawn any on Evocatus once we get to 1.0, unless it's for an epic arena battle of some sort. Hopefully there's a setting to make EnderDragon's fire non-block-destroying.
KermMartian wrote:
I didn't realize that EnderDragons were quite that destructive. Shock I'll have to be careful not to spawn any on Evocatus once we get to 1.0, unless it's for an epic arena battle of some sort. Hopefully there's a setting to make EnderDragon's fire non-block-destroying.

Yeah I didnt know they were that bad either. It seems one of my admins spawned 2 in the overworld and it made for the best grief of any of my maps ever lol. Thankfully everything seems to have been restored now and the maps back to normal!
I don't get it. But then, I don't spend my life wasting away playing some lame-o video game.

Also, censortards.
allynfolksjr wrote:
I don't get it. But then, I don't spend my life wasting away playing some lame-o video game.

Also, censortards.

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours