0%  [ 0 ]
Titianium, Exo-Skeliton, and Hologram
 100%  [ 1 ]
Titianium, Hologram, and Meteorite
 0%  [ 0 ]
Titainium, Hologram, Forcefield
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

In the past few months I've wanting to make an online milti player RPG but until last week I had no progress on the game at all. Now it's been started and has quite a bit of progress. this topic is for users to keep up with development and so users can post input on the game (what they want in it, what they think could be improved and general ideas and opinions). If you have any questions or comments about the game please post them here.
Could you maybe please tell more about it? Is it text-based? What language? For what calc? Any screenies?
I concur with Sorunome. Language, platform, etc.
Spud if you are going to post your projects here, please include more information instead of a bare, skeleton of almost nothing.
Give us a name, language, platform, maybe outline of the plot or system or whatever the case maybe. Also if you've made progress then we'd love to see screenies, and if you're stuck we'd love to help you, but you have to have information.

Sorunome I suspect this maybe for the PC.
It's for the computer, made in BYOND and and is multi platform.
Progress will start up again on the 28th. As for what I have so far...

Battle engine: 20%

Items/PowerUps: 2%

Clothes/Armor: 20%

Quests: 0%

Wepons: 20%

Graphics: 10%

(these are on how close I am to a beta release)
spud2451 wrote:
It's for the computer, made in BYOND and and is multi platform.
Is BYOND a programming language, a platform, an API, or what? Do you have any sort of screenshots or demos yet?
Unfortunately there hasn't been enough progress with the graphics to give a screenshot that makes it look even decent and I dont get my computer back till' wednesday so I can't post a screenshot just yet. Its not actualy byond thats its writen in. It's actualy writen in the Dream Maker scripting language. (Dream Maker is a gaming engine). As for BYOND, BYOND is like steam in that you need it to play the game because it includes the engine and other important things needed to play the game.:

ACME Games

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours