This will be my new entry. Very Happy
And it'll be made with Axe.

I only got the title screen (and menu) so far XP

https://img.ourl.ca/rfg/am_title.bmp

This will be about mixture of "mini" arcade games and you'll earn money for playing the minigames.(Not for real, of course. Razz)
Sounds like fun to me, Yeong! What can you tell us about the sort of minigames that will be inside of it? Will you also be able to lose money? Will there be something like an achievements system? What will you be able to do with the in-game money?
Actually, I changed my mind. Razz
I decided that I'll be sticking with fighting game genre. (IIRC, there's not much fighting game excluding pure TI-BASIC)
ok. so I got some spriting done. ( a bit.)

Those are some pretty nice sprites, yeong. I like the way you do the detail on Action Man's chest, and his forward punches. The way he holds his arm in neutral stance looks a bit odd, though - try making his fist point upward.

I hope this turns out well for you!
Thank you. Very Happy
Actually, action man is just a title, not the guy's name. Wink
I'm planning to add 4 characters for contest, and more afterwards.
Sorry. I won't be continuing this. D: (Source file lost, and back up corrupted)
I just don't have enough time to code from scratch.
You have over 20 days, and the new knowledge from doing it once. Losing the source code is depressing, but you shouldn't just give up on it. You could even turn in a demo instead of the full game, if you really run out of time.
yeongJIN_COOL wrote:
Sorry. I won't be continuing this. D: (Source file lost, and back up corrupted)
I just don't have enough time to code from scratch.
I definitely agree with this. Having done it once, you're in a better position to remake it, and fast; you'll probably even do a superior job based on what you learned the first time around.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours