Here is the place for the asm judges.

Here's the list of judges :
- mdr1 (responsable/chief)
- aetios
- epic 7
- ryzum

Discussion between the judges should be here.

Remember, you should not publish results before refering to deeph or myself.

But you can give your opinion, talk about programs... Smile

Be sure to post here, deeph and myself don't want to look in all the forum of the world to find you :p
Of course, basic and hybrid team judges categories topic are not here (omnimaga and yaronet).
You will find the final archive containing all the basic project here : http://david.nathalie.perso.sfr.fr/zcontest/
Rules are enclosed in the archives.

There's one "chief" for this team : mdr1.

Let's time to works judges !
C'est une incitation à s'inscrire sur un nouveau site de ti. Very Happy
Good luck to the Assembly entries! (And welcome to Cemetech, mdr1!)
Hello mdr1!

Goodluck to all that entered!
Welcome to Cemetech, mdr1! I don't know whether to parler a vous en Francais, in which case I'd most likely need to use Google Translate, since my own French is very rusty, or to speak in English on the assumption that you'll be Google Translating. I assume you don't speak English, then? If you do, though, you should Introduce Yourself.

Anyway, so far there are a lot of crickets here; are the ASM judges not discussing anything? Sad
I think he siad that it is an incentive to join a new TI-site. (for all those who did not translate yet)
qazz42 wrote:
I think he siad that it is an incentive to join a new TI-site. (for all those who did not translate yet)
*said *TI site. Yeah, I think you're right, based on what Google Translate came up with for that. Well, I'm certainly not sad about that; you know I always love to have as many people as possible on Cemetech to work and share and have fun together.
Hm, I have a problem with judging KermMartian's contest entry -- I don't have any way to test anything over gCn (really wish I could), and his entry is pretty much all about gCn.

If that disqualifies me as a judge (and personally I think it would be unfair for me to judge everyone except one), you can remove me from the list of judges.
PindurTI is what Kerm uses to test out gCn programs, if you have access to that.
Actually, you can test its Cn2.2 capabilities for sending between a pair of calculators, and even sending within a network of four calculators, using PindurTI. I included a note in the readme about using it with PindurTI, including a link to the emulator. Smile

Edit: Catherine (sort of) ninja'd me. It can test CALCnet programs, but cannot add in the globalCALCnetness. Deep Thought, I'm sure some other user or judge could try out the gCn ticalc.org browsing and take a video for you (and others) to peruse.
Oh good, but too bad it can't connect to the real gCn Very Happy

And methinks it was _player1537 that ninja'd you, not Catherine.

And it browses ticalc.org? Already? Shock
Deep Thought wrote:
Oh good, but too bad it can't connect to the real gCn Very Happy

And methinks it was _player1537 that ninja'd you, not Catherine.

And it browses ticalc.org? Already? Shock
Catherine and _player1537 are the same person, previously Tanner. Smile Silly Deep Thought didn't realize that... Wink Yes, it can browse ticalc.org; it cannot yet view the contents of zips on ticalc.org or download individual files, but that's because of missing Python code, not missing z80 code in Sandpaper.
Please what does "ninja'd" mean ? (google translate don't know this word as verb)
contra-sh wrote:
Please what does "ninja'd" mean ? (google translate don't know this word as verb)
On the internet, it usually means that someone posted something that someone else also wanted to post, but did it before that person.
Ok. Thanks.

In france we often said "cross" for that Smile
(is "cross" a correct word for that in english too?)
"Crossposting" is used in English, but with a different meaning: here it usually means posting updates to topics on two separate forums, keeping both updated.
KermMartian wrote:
Catherine and _player1537 are the same person, previously Tanner. Smile Silly Deep Thought didn't realize that... Wink
Whoops... Well, that explains why I haven't seen _player1537 on SAX much anymore Razz

Uh, back to the topic: I'll have to start Monday, except for Grammer (which I've already tried and am grading).
Nifty, sounds like a good plan. I wonder where Ryzum, aeTIos, and Epic7 are. I know that aeTIos has been a Cemetech member for quite some time, but I'm not sure if Epic7 and Ryzum have visited yet.
Deep Thought wrote:

Uh, back to the topic: I'll have to start Monday, except for Grammer (which I've already tried and am grading).

.____. My grades usually don't fair well under scrutiny... I just hope the code was cleaned up enough and stuff Sad
Xeda112358 wrote:
Deep Thought wrote:

.____. My grades usually don't fair well under scrutiny... I just hope the code was cleaned up enough and stuff Sad
Were they grading us on source code quality? I included mine out of courtesy, but I was assuming the grading was based on functionality (not that I object to source code being evaluated! Smile ).
Don't worry, I'm here Smile

I've begun testing some programs but only on an emulator as far. I will put them on my ti next week.

Ps: I'm leaving for a few days this week.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 1 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours