It works now, thanks a lot! Smile
You need to lrn2linux and lrn2bash Wink The things that we helped you with are the first lessons of any Linux tutorial.
Sorunome wrote:
It works now, thanks a lot! Smile
That's great to hear! As Catherine said, the things we just walked you through are total basics of Linux and bash, so I recommend you either look through some tutorials or ask us where you can get started. Smile
Ok, I got now a suggestion for gossamer:
Make it compatible with all these <form> things in html! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Ok, I got now a suggestion for gossamer:
Make it compatible with all these <form> things in html! Smile
An excellent suggestion, and one that I've gotten many times. It's something that I have planned for future versions of Gossamer.
I just got another nice idea: The ability to download a calc-file in a zip from e.g. ticalc! That way you don't need tilp Razz
Sorunome wrote:
I just got another nice idea: The ability to download a calc-file in a zip from e.g. ticalc! That way you don't need tilp Razz
That's what Sandpaper is for. Razz I've been planning that feature into Sandpaper for many months. Smile
Ok, cool, can wait now even less for sandpaper... Shock
I think I got another feature idea:
Make that redirect pages really redirect! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Ok, cool, can wait now even less for sandpaper... Shock
I think I got another feature idea:
Make that redirect pages really redirect! Smile
That should be easy enough to add to the WebHub. What currently happens when you hit a redirect page?
The page stays blank, that's what happens.
KermMartian wrote:
Lionel Debroux wrote:
I guess that reading the README could be useful.
Alternatively, entering a query such as "libusb filter driver" (without the quotes) in your favorite search engine, which will take you to http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/libusb-win32/wiki Smile
Exactly this. Thanks very much, Lionel. Wink

Hey Kerm I tried to download it but when I try to open the file it comes up in windows viewer. Any ideas on whats wrong?
Krazy, you clicked through to the downloads page from there? It should have an executable with a red icon you can run to install the filter drivre.
KermMartian wrote:
Krazy, you clicked through to the downloads page from there? It should have an executable with a red icon you can run to install the filter drivre.

What do I do after I click the link?
SourceForge wrote:
Looking for the latest version? Download libusb-win32-bin-1.2.5.0.zip (913.8 kB)

You click on that link to download a .zip file which contains the executable that you run to install the driver.
Which is called what?
krazylegodrummer56 wrote:
Which is called what?

That's probably one of the vaguest questions I've ever heard. Could you explain your question better? Did you download the zip file from the link in Kerm's post?
Number 1. which zip?(I already have a couple)
And number 2. what is the name of the file that you use? (to reclarify)
So, will we ever be able to upload files straight from our calcs to ticalc.org? Of course we'd still need our Author accounts and such.
willrandship wrote:
So, will we ever be able to upload files straight from our calcs to ticalc.org? Of course we'd still need our Author accounts and such.
With the bridges I'm currently building for Sandpaper (have you seen it?), you can trivially upload programs and files; currently, I'm having it reject uploads and only allow downloads. I could definitely see letting it cache files uploaded somewhere such as here on Cemetech, and allow you to then grab a zip of your uploaded files to simultaneously upload to here and ticalc.org.
Never mind I found a libusb link in the read me and tried installing it and failed. Any ideason how I can still use gossamer?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours