I just started re-making my program Mino, but this time it's in Grammer! Thus it isn't version 1.x anymore but version 2.x! Screenies as soon as I have a bit of progress!!! Smile
EDIT: Please move this topic to the Contest Forum, as I want to enter this to the contest! Smile
*Bump*
As I promised: here is a screenie!

In reality it is better, wabbitemu sucks a bit at linux.... Sad

Well, and please move this to the Contest forum, as it's my contest entry!
Thanks!
Are you sure you want this to be your project? You've only used 3 days to write it, and the contest goes on for 1-2 months. I mean, it is fine to use that, but in 2 months, you could write 20+ games.
Or, you could stick with it and add tons of shiny features Very Happy
I agree with both of these opinions, either adding tons of features to this, or maybe use it as one of a combo pack of arcade games? Also, I shall move this thread as requested.
Well, in fact that wasn't the work of three days, it was the work of one day, before I just created the hexadecimals for the sprites, and I want to add tons of features! Smile
Sorunome wrote:
Well, in fact that wasn't the work of three days, it was the work of one day, before I just created the hexadecimals for the sprites, and I want to add tons of features! Smile
Then even more of a hat-tip to you for your fast and efficient work. Good, I hope you do; what sort of features do you have in mind?
Well, unlockables (I have a lot of them in mind... Razz) and a shop where you can buy aswell features..... password protection... three profils with custom names.... Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours