KermMartian wrote:
ztrumpet wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
>> ZTrumpet: Let me think about it. Something from July doesn't exactly count as something you recently started, so I'm inclined to say no. If not, would you still be interested in entering with another project?
Perhaps. It would depend on if I have the time or not.
I hope so. Smile Since it sounds like a lot of people will be entering Axe, Hybrid BASIC, and Prizm programs, perhaps there's something BASICy you're interested in working on?
Yeah, it'd probably be in Basic. I actually like coding in it better than Axe, because it seems less is possible.
I too appreciate the challenge of writing either a powerful and difficult or easy but limited language and trying to get it to do as much as possible, so I feel you there. Based on your Midnight thread, I'd say you're very well qualified for it. Smile
I'll look into it: The Editor will probably come first.
Let’s see... "Should I be the first to remake Sonic The Hedgehog?” was my first thought. Then I realized how incredibly large it’d have to be.
Pacman is unoriginal, and I am only good at the least of the languages I am capable... I want to do one in AXE but I fear I may not have the time.
I also have one difficulty with uploading programs in that I do not have a computer link. Garret (Mirage guy.) does.
What, do most of the judges have Casio Prizms? Perhaps that was a requirement for the administrators (to all buy new calculators)? Smile
can you enter multiple entries for different platforms?
aeTIos wrote:
can you enter multiple entries for different platforms?

Yes, I think you are, but you can only win in one category, I think

assuming you are asking the same question as aeTIos
Ah okay. Thanks!
CalebHansberry wrote:
What, do most of the judges have Casio Prizms? Perhaps that was a requirement for the administrators (to all buy new calculators)? Smile
Well, around when I posted this news article after getting my own Prizm, Merth wanted to start programming in C on a calculator, so he got a Prizm, and TIFreak8x was excited about the BASIC language on it and using it for learning C, so he got one too. Smile

Qazz42 is correct. You may enter in more than one category, but you may only place once. Also, you may have at most one entry in each category.
Okay thanks (I am thinking of a space shooter / puzzle like game for PC)
aeTIos wrote:
Okay thanks (I am thinking of a space shooter / puzzle like game for PC)
That sounds good; what language and platform(s) were you considering for that?
Platform: All with Java
Language: Processing
(I will start it once I figure out tilemaps)
In case anyone missed it, ticalc.org has posted a news article publicizing Cemetech Contest #8! I hope many of the community's lurkers will take this opportunity to enter the contest and stick around Cemetech. Smile
How often can you enter?
qazz42 wrote:
(...)assuming you are asking the same question as aeTIos(...)

Huh? I was the only one who asked.
Sorunome wrote:
How often can you enter?
Just once in each category. We ask you to wait until you have your final version ready before you send in your version, but if you need to send a version with corrections, that's acceptable.
Hi, i'm new on Cemetech.
I'm french, so sorry for my bad english.

I would like taking part in this contest with my prizm in BASIC.
I have a prizm cg20, does the game have to be compatible with cg10 ?
aeTIos wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
(...)assuming you are asking the same question as aeTIos(...)

Huh? I was the only one who asked.

uh, no, caleb asked too, a similar question.
Purobaz wrote:
I have a prizm cg20, does the game have to be compatible with cg10 ?

Welcome to cemetech! hope you enjoy your stay. You should introduce yourself here, and tell us all of your programming projects and experience! Smile As for the different between the FX-CG10 and the FX-CG20, it's barely even noticeable, the only real difference is that the FX-CG20 can use graphing pictures loaded by a user's computer, so the FX-CG10 can still pass some tests in the States and elsewhere. So, they will be compatible without any needed extra effort on your end.
Thank for your welcome.
I have a good experience in BASIC casio.

Quote:
As for the different between the FX-CG10 and the FX-CG20, it's barely even noticeable, the only real difference is that the FX-CG20 can use graphing pictures loaded by a user's computer, so the FX-CG10 can still pass some tests in the States and elsewhere. So, they will be compatible without any needed extra effort on your end.

So can i use my own pictures loaded by computer in the game ?
Do judges have cg10 or cg20 ?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours