As of right now Pacman is my planned game. This may change but it probably won't. Pacman will not only amaze my mother (Silly reason I know) but it is also a chance for me to practice new found knowledge. If I finish Pacman in time I will probably make another game, or at least start one, but as of now this game is totally undecided...
What language will you be writing Pacman in, and for what calculator?
I am writing it for the Ti 83+-TI 84+(se) series. I am using Extended basic. Mostly using the DCS libs. There may be one ASM program in there just to change the homerun state.

I actually have a problem.... The Real(2 command for tilemapping is having issues.

(as I cannot use my code I will post a similiar block of code)
For reference of others. Here is the site of the Tilemapping commance

Code:

Real(2,0,1,1,1,1,0,1,0,1,1,3
//Also tried
Real(2,0,0,0,8,8,0,10,0,6,1,3

//I also tried adding an 8 and a 1 at the end of both for tile size and LCD update. I always get ERR:ARGUMENT..
Are you sure that the hybrid BASIC ParserHook from Doors CS is running? An argument error often implies that the hook isn't actually running. You can check by seeing what det([[42]]) returns. If it's 0, then Celtic III is installed. If it's 1337, then Doors CS has properly-installed hooks. If it's 42, then no extra hooks are running. This information is also described here:

http://dcs.cemetech.net/index.php?title=DCSB_Libs
I tried that. I get 42 as an answer. I tried re enabling the DCS hook. And still nothing. Is it possible it is not supported on the Ti NSpire?
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
I tried that. I get 42 as an answer. I tried re enabling the DCS hook. And still nothing. Is it possible it is not supported on the Ti NSpire?
Make sure that you're running it from a program; it won't do anything from the homescreen. I'm also seeing if I can get another Nspire user to check.
that is strange, aes, because I got DCS libs to work perfectly fine on my Nspire... for TI-Mail, it was required... what OS do you have?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours