It's great to have all of our 2,127 users and counting here on Cemetech, participating in the community, learning and teaching, sharing their projects, and building cool software and hardware. Unfortunately, sad as though it may be, we can't all be on Cemetech twenty-four hours a day, and may occasionally venture elsewhere on the internet, even docking at those shady shores called social networking websites. To light your way, Cemetech (and Doors CS) have long been on Facebook, and Cemetech has been an active Twitter user, posting up new topics and news articles as well as occasional items of interest and daily site statistics. I'm happy to announce that with today's introduction of Google+ Pages on the Google+ social network, Doors CS and Cemetech both have pages there as well, and I invite you all to follow them there. In addition, if you don't already Like both Cemetech and Doors CS on Facebook and follow Cemetech on Twitter, I recommend that you do so. We post up items about new projects and videos, events such as HCWP, and other interesting tidbits on Facebook, and will now begin to do so for Google+ as well. Look forward to seeing you there!

Facebook:
Cemetech on Facebook
Doors CS on Facebook

Google Plus (Google+):
Cemetech on Google Plus
Doors CS on Google Plus

Twitter:
Cemetech on Twitter
Woo, it's great to see Cemetech on social networking sites. Smile
souvik1997 wrote:
Woo, it's great to see Cemetech on social networking sites. Smile
Thanks, Souvik. Smile I hope we'll manage to collect more people via them and to hold onto the ones we have more fully. I haven't really kept up with valuable posts on the Facebook accounts, but I hope to start doing so a bit more.
I'll have to add Cemetech to my Circles on G+.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'll have to add Cemetech to my Circles on G+.
You definitely do. Smile I already had a Cemetech group for Cemetech people, so it was easy to decide where to categorize Cemetech and Doors CS.
I've been a fan of both pages since the start I believe. Good to hear it was easy to classify and categorize them!
I added Cemetech on twirlr!
Weregoose wrote:
I added Cemetech on twirlr!
I do indeed love Improv Anywhere; I'm sad that I haven't run into any of their subway shenanigans, although my mother has. Very Happy I saw that you added Cemetech on Twitter; huzzah.
I would never use social media to connect to cemetech, staying on the actual site all the time is so much more awesome Wink
qazz42 wrote:
I would never use social media to connect to cemetech, staying on the actual site all the time is so much more awesome Wink
Haha, that's good too, but I'm targeting this towards the people who occasionally need to leave to do work or other things in life. Wink
haha, true, even I go and bother you all on facebook some times Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours