Hey all, I'm sorry I haven't been on in a few months, whether you knew I was gone or not. I've been very busy and everything is slowing down so I have down time again.
I just wanted to say hey again and I'm glad to be back with you guys! Smile
Welcome back!!
Thanks Sedia Very Happy
Hey Josh, glad to see you here again. Anything you can share with us that kept you busy?
Comic! Good to "see" you again!
- I'm enrolled in college classes at the local college while still in highschool.

- Been learning how to code android apps.
- Was consumed by Gears of War 3
( was ranked 50 in the world for capture the leader )
- Fixing things with me and my girlfriend. ( all is well now )

That was my whole past few months Smile thanks for asking!
Sure thing! Great achievement on GoW3! I've been slowly progressing through the story, mostly sticking to Horde Mode in Single Player. My lack of a LIVE Gold Memberships means I can only Co-Op and do single player Sad

I knew a lot of people in College who were enrolled in both the Community College and High School. I haven't transferred to a "proper" college yet but I'm sure there are similar students there as well.

I'm glad you two were able to work things about, I don't recall if you ever posted what was going on but frankly, I don't think it matters at this point Smile
Thanks! I sold GoW3 though, I decided it was bad for my health lol.. I played 8 hours a day on school days, and 12+hours a day per weekend days :p
Sorry to hear about the silver membership Sad
I heard amazing things about the campaign!
----
I never really posted about it. I kind of kept to myself about it.
joshie75 wrote:
Thanks! I sold GoW3 though, I decided it was bad for my health 0x5.. I played 8 hours a day on school days, and 12+hours a day per weekend days :p
Sorry to hear about the silver membership Sad
I heard amazing things about the campaign!
It's good so far. I'm not too disappointed with my Silver, I still get leader boards and compete with my friends on Trials HD. I'm going to sell GOW3 by the end of the year I think. My friend and I are working through Horde Mode in Split Screen. We're on Wave 26; starting at the wave with $2000 sucks! Haha. I'm going to try and convince him to buy GOW3 so we can have a small LAN Party one day, all day. Haha. The hours you put in are insane, good lord.

Quote:
I never really posted about it. I kind of kept to myself about it.
I understand that, I do the same usually.
LAN parties rock! I hosted one at my house a few years ago, I wish I would have took pictures.
It was when Halo3 came out, I had 6 TV's lined up in 2 lines, 3 TVs per line, back to back. It was 3v3 Halo3 all day, it was amazing!
-------
I beat all 50 horde waves, but it took all 5 of us working hard.
We beat it on Thrashball, and I'll tell ya, that last boss... wow..
And yes, the hours I put in were borderline ridonculous :p
That sounds fun.
Oh shucks. We play on the stadium map and take the command post at the top of the seats. Three turrets and plenty of cover. It sucks we can't protect the middle entrance with spikes/wire/fences.

I think I'll need to get a three person LAN party going. Maybe Christmas time. I don't know if I could find five people capable of getting together for one! Haha.
Yeah, Stadium = Thrashball;
you don't really need the middle covered with spikes or anything.
Get your fence level up to 5 and have your partner give you all his earning and build up red laser barriers.. they wreck horde Very Happy
Red?! It goes beyond blue? Epic. I'll keep that in mind. We're trying to get our Decoy level up for auto-turrets or whatever we get at Lv3. It should be great. That level name makes sense. I didn't quite remember the name from the campaign x)
Yeah, red = epicness Cool
The repair bills for the triple red lazer barriers is kind of...
expensive to say the least, lol Smile
Joshie, great to have you back. I won't grill you about what you've been up to, since comicIDIOT seems to already have that well-covered; instead I'll ask what's coming next along your project pipeline. Any computer, mobile, or calculator projects starting soon or already underway?
Sorry Kerm, forgot to check back in this thread.
I've been playing around with a few ideas for android programs, and since I am new to android coding, the apps I can create at the moment are severely limited.
As for computer programming, I haven't been very motivated to keep learning. I've been more interested in the mobile coding. It's more practical. Smile
Last but not least, I have a few idea's for a calculator program, that when plugged into a locking mechanism, and entered the correct password via said program, it will trigger the lock. That's still on the drawing board though, and I only poke at it every once in a while. I'll keep you posted if I make any breakthroughs Wink
Welcome back, good to have members return after leaving Smile
joshie75 wrote:
Sorry Kerm, forgot to check back in this thread.
I've been playing around with a few ideas for android programs, and since I am new to android coding, the apps I can create at the moment are severely limited.
Don't get frustrated, better to take it slow and built up your skills than trying to rush yourself. Smile
[quote[As for computer programming, I haven't been very motivated to keep learning. I've been more interested in the mobile coding. It's more practical. Smile[/quote] I don't agree, but I respect your opinion.
Quote:
Last but not least, I have a few idea's for a calculator program, that when plugged into a locking mechanism, and entered the correct password via said program, it will trigger the lock. That's still on the drawing board though, and I only poke at it every once in a while. I'll keep you posted if I make any breakthroughs Wink
I'm not sure I quite understand this idea, it sounds like the opposite of what a lock program usually does, or at least require a password both to lock and unlock, instead of just unlock. Can you please elaborate?
Sorry, when I say it will trigger the lock, I meant that it will unlock. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours