Yes, I was sick of my 86's constant crashing and lack of archive.

Btw, it does suffer from lack of extra ram page syndrome, but it was only 60$ so meh idk.
Yay, an 84+ SE! Very Happy Do you plan to program anything for it, in TI Basic or ASM?
souvik1997 wrote:
Yay, an 84+ SE! Very Happy Do you plan to program anything for it, in TI Basic or ASM?

Perhaps, I just got so sick of my 86 clearing its ram even with a back up battery and every thing :/ I think its really messed up.

EDIT: Currently enjoying Ti-boys 4 channel sound Very Happy
You should be enjoying MobileTunes3's 4-channel sound too. Smile What games and programs from Cemetech authors and others have you grabbed thus far? Need any suggestions?
KermMartian wrote:
You should be enjoying MobileTunes3's 4-channel sound too. Smile What games and programs from Cemetech authors and others have you grabbed thus far? Need any suggestions?

LOL, Ti-boy killed the OS Very Happy right before a math test Sad

What version of the OS do I get?
Get 2.43, that is the newest stable version of the OS.
Just wondering, what are the best rpg's and is there away to re organize the apps menu so that I don't have rarely used stuff that I still want to keep at the top.
Ted3681 wrote:
Just wondering, what are the best rpg's and is there away to re organize the apps menu so that I don't have rarely used stuff that I still want to keep at the top.
There's no way to re-organize the Apps menu (well, within reason, anyway), but you can copy the Apps you rarely use to your computer and then delete them from your calculator. I think the best RPG is probably Desolate; you'll need a shell like Doors CS to run it, but you probably already have one.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours