Usually, I post the pictures of my pets in the Photography thread but I'll share some recent ones here! My sisters dog, an American Eskimo, and my cat, an orange medium hair tabby.

Sadly, nothing recent and well taken of my cat. I'll try to take some one of these days Smile
so many kittys! I now have a urge to pet them all Very Happy
I don't have a pet so a claim nyan cat

Unfunny meme subtracted.
spud2451 wrote:
I don't have a pet so a claim nyan cat

Unfunny meme subtracted.
I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
what the h3ll who took nyan cat
spud2451 wrote:
what the h3ll who took nyan cat

Kerm did, and l337 cu551n6 15 n07 c00l
Here is one of my cats. His name is snowball.

Here he is eating my food.
My cat has gotten more attached to me as of late, following me around. Even braving the dogs "territory" to sneak downstairs with me. She sadly, couldn't must the courage to come back up. She meowed and meowed louder and louder until I relented and carried her up. Haha

So, I must post a picture of my dog Dexter here:

(Un)fortunately, this panda is not my pet, but the pic is too good to pass up.

Figured I'd revive this thread with my two kitties!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours