I gave it a shot on PS3. Wasn't impressed. I'm more of a "single player" player so I'll likely give the demo a shot and buy it if I like it; I hardly ever touch multiplayer anyways.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I gave it a shot on PS3. Wasn't impressed. I'm more of a "single player" player so I'll likely give the demo a shot and buy it if I like it; I hardly ever touch multiplayer anyways.

This really isn't a game for consoles, DICE probably knows this but EA has probably forced them to make it for console then port it over to PC.
I wasn't saying the controls were awkwardly mapped to the buttons. I was more implying the game play wasn't my thing. It's far to open and vast. Coming from the likes of Call of Duty with tight roads and more of a run-n-gun feel.

BF3 Multiplayer doesn't suit me, and it's not something a PC could fix.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I wasn't saying the controls were awkwardly mapped to the buttons. I was more implying the game play wasn't my thing. It's far to open and vast. Coming from the likes of Call of Duty with tight roads and more of a run-n-gun feel.

BF3 Multiplayer doesn't suit me, and it's not something a PC could fix.

Ah, I misinterpreted your post. I suppose not every game is for everyone. Although, I'd like to point out that Operation Metro is actually very linear compared to Caspian Border, so at least you didn't play that Razz
The beta is horrible and glitched up. The game itself though from trailers looks very good. Perhaps I will play see how it is on release.
comicIDIOT wrote:

The battlefield series has always been primarily about multiplayer.
Though, it does have a single-player campaign and 2 player co-op, comicIDIOT may enjoy that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours