I don't even know what you're talking about. What is that?
*bump* Brown and nerdy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbPRsfnJR_U
WTF?

Anyways...

WeirdAl.com wrote:
AL ON THE TONIGHT SHOW!
Yes, Al and the band will be performing on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno this Thursday night (Nov. 2)! It's their first appearance on the Tonight Show in 21 years, so don't miss it!
that was really odd.
I'm back!

I see a discussion on the best song ever, yet no one but me RealSound'd it yet? 0x5

And (0x5)^2 that there was recently an H2G2 discussion and I RealSound'd "So Long and Thanks for all the Fish" too
Both of those was before I came back to regular checking of Cemetech too.
I haven't realsound'd anything. I tried to convert a song to .wav with audacity, but I got some error running the batch file. The sample rate is 44100hz. It should not exceed 32khz. Recommended between 16khz and 24khz. Any audacitiers know how to fix that?
Perhaps you need to resample it at a lower sampling rate? Bam, instant problem fix. Laughing
KermMartian wrote:
Perhaps you need to resample it at a lower sampling rate? Bam, instant problem fix. 0x5

How do you resample?

EDIT: nvm, I found it. Thanks, Kerm Smile
Behind the scenes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TDAGJMj8zk
5 year necro post!

Anyway, I felt like these were relevant:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours