Sorunome wrote:
This looks purely AWESOME!
Seconded, and even thirded by the sheer level of Awesome.
Still reeling from that last shock? Here's an infinetely more mind-blowing screenie:

^^
That is awesome, is there going to be a level selection screen?
Yupyup ^^
I can't say I totally understand the string physics, but very cool. My favorite feature of that screenshot is definitely the title/splashscreen, though.
Wow. Definately should dowmload this.
aeTIos wrote:
Wow. Definately should dowmload this.
Well, you'll have to wait until December 1st or later; he can't release it earlier, otherwise he'll disqualify himself from the zContest.
AW D:
And this is why I'll stick with pure BASIC.
I can't compete with this. D:
It's too good!
This looks fantastic, well done!
Kerm. I thought you could release it before the date It just cant have been released before the start of the Contest. Might want to double check that.

I really hope you can or beta testing is going to suck.
Aes_Sedia5 wrote:
Kerm. I thought you could release it before the date It just cant have been released before the start of the Contest. Might want to double check that.
This is what I understand were the rules as well.

For those of you who want to try another of leafy's games, Tag has been released and it is equally impressive. Very Happy
Hi guys! New element:

PORTALS. They'll be animated in the somewhat near future.
Hey, what a great idea for a mechanic! I'm quite impressed, of course, so keep it up. Aes and Ztrumpet, that wasn't my understanding at all, but the fact that you both agree on that makes me think you're probably right. I'll have to look again if there's any doubt remaining.
Epicz. Just epix
I still think buttons and conveyor belts should be added Razz

*hides*
lol. Zedd ftw. (but graviter is the crown on zedd)
Just incredible !!
This game is epic Smile
It is just purely awesome!
That looks fun.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours