And based on the comments on your status on Facebook, I'd say you need to teach Megan to write PHP, play Freebuild, and create calculator programs so she can take your place here while you're at work during the day. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
And based on the comments on your status on Facebook, I'd say you need to teach Megan to write PHP, play Freebuild, and create calculator programs so she can take your place here while you're at work during the day. Wink

And then the Son/Daughter fills in when they both retire.
Lucas W wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

And then the Son/Daughter fills in when they both retire.

By the time they have a son or daughter that can take over, PHP and freebuild will be grossly outdated. I wouldn't be surprised if they were working with 4 or 5 dimensional code at that point...
What on earth is 4 dimensional code?
elfprince13 wrote:

It takes less time. *rimshot*
KermMartian wrote:
I agree completely... Very Happy

...Now to convince her! XD

I downloaded and installed, almost, my entire Steam library, so hopefully that will also keep her occupied if she's interested Smile haha
elfprince13 wrote:

You ever see a 4-dimensional Rubix cube program? Now imagine writing and executing a program formed that way on a quantum computer.
Lucas W wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

It takes less time. *rimshot*
Wouldn't that be more time, because 3-dimensional code has zero size in the fourth dimension? Laughing

Swivel, any news about Megan and the baby?
It doesn't have to be a dimension of time. 4 and 5 dimensional rubix cube programs simply add extra spatial dimensions we couldn't perceive in our 3 dimensional world.
DShiznit wrote:
It doesn't have to be a dimension of time. 4 and 5 dimensional rubix cube programs simply add extra spatial dimensions we couldn't perceive in our 3 dimensional world.

What he's saying is, code written in less than 4 dimensions doesn't have a 4 dimensional volume.
Exactly what elfprince said. Smile You call a line one-dimensional, for instance, because it has zero volume/length/measure in the second, third, and higher dimensions. Similarly, a rectangle has no measure above the second dimension. Three-dimensional code, therefore, has no measure above the third dimensions.
It was Father's Day here in Australia yesterday.
Lucas W wrote:
Happy Australian Father's Day to Swivel, then! How's the baby coming along?
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

Nobody freaking cares about this teen pregnancy. Stop asking about it.
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

So much love XD
Congratulations, and good luck with the baby.
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

Oh lord, that's a big picture O_o
Lucas W wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/4char-forever-alone-guy-high-resolution.png

I certainly hope you're not implying that I actually want children. Or that I'm straight. Pretty presumptuous of you...
allynfolksjr wrote:
Lucas W wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Lucas W wrote:

I certainly hope you're not implying that I actually want children. Or that I'm straight. Pretty presumptuous of you...

That actually wouldn't surprise me. Many of the gay kids I know are complete tools as well...
poor baby is going to have a christmas birthday. have fun getting gypped every year, baby!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 8
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours