It's taken a few days of pulling my hair out, but the Prizm wiki is finally running.

Wiki

Try it out and be sure to contribute if you have anything. Smile
Congrats, Qwerty! I hope you'll keep us updated with progress as you add content. Do you have any other active contributors lined up?
Just created an account to help with this. I love the email messages you get when you sign up for wikis.

Quote:

Someone, probably you, from...

Probably me. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
Congrats, Qwerty! I hope you'll keep us updated with progress as you add content. Do you have any other active contributors lined up?

Um, Graph?

I'm hoping Kucalc and z80man will join as well.
Qwerty.55 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Um, Graph?

I'm hoping Kucalc and z80man will join as well.

Yeah, and I hope I actually get a prizm soon. (Maybe in a few months)
As I mentioned in another topic, I too am hoping to get a Prizm in the near future, provided I can find a brick-and-mortar that sells them.
*bump* Now that I have my Prizm, I'm definitely hoping that I'll be able to contribute some valuable information to the wiki.
*bump*

The wiki has been moved to a new, faster host and we're currently in the process of restoring everything. All users will need to make new accounts due to a failure in the backup system.

http://www.prizmwiki.co.cc/mediawiki-1.16.5/index.php/Main_Page
All content has now been restored, except for the talk and user pages. I don't have backups of those, but Qwerty might still have them.
After quite a bit of chaos surrounding the domain name and the questionable stability of other hosting providers, prizmwiki has moved to what is hopefully its final host at its new URL:
http://prizmwiki.omnimaga.org
Why aren't you using PmWiki? If you're having performance issues, it offers a much more responsive experience.
Because we're not having performance issues with the software...?
*necro bump* Did the Wiki go down for some reason? I went to look up some information to help out Ashbad, and found the wiki to seem to have gone down. Sad
KermMartian wrote:
*necro bump* Did the Wiki go down for some reason? I went to look up some information to help out Ashbad, and found the wiki to seem to have gone down. Sad

Hmm, went I went to it yesterday at 9:00 PM EST yesterday, it was working; I was using it to relookat the file I/O syscalls, and it seems to work...

... Just checked it now, seems to be up and running Smile perhaps I finally need to make an account to update some of the syscalls and other pages Razz
Weird, I wonder why it seemed like it didn't exist for me. Sad Ohhh, I was going to http://wiki.prizmwiki.co.cc . Razz
Maybe we should add the current link to the first post of the topics so that others won't try to go to the old server?
JosJuice wrote:
Maybe we should add the current link to the first post of the topics so that others won't try to go to the old server?
An excellent plan. I'll edit that post as soon as I submit this one.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours