Well, it could also be called a 2D sprite editor; I guess it's a step in the right direction. Very Happy Thanks for sharing.
I find it more interesting that he made the complex, well thought out computer powering the whole thing.
KermMartian wrote:
Well, it could also be called a 2D sprite editor; I guess it's a step in the right direction. Very Happy Thanks for sharing.

Sprite editors don't have gravity and restrictions on movement Razz
calcdude84se wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Sprite editors don't have gravity and restrictions on movement Razz
Ah, I missed the gravity part of the video. Thanks for pointing that out, calcdude. Smile
I have to admit, that's a pretty dang impressive redstone creation. The only fault I had was with the "handbuilt" part. Using MCedit kind of disqualifies it from that title Razz
eh he used MCedit to duplicate parts he made by hand, plus its in a game so the hand made thing goes out the window right there.

I was really wondering how he made the pixles look the way they do through out the first video but then when he went towards it I realized how massive that display was.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours