EDIT: The server SHOULD be open 24/7. Any problems? Post here.
IP: 71.237.209.212:25565

After countless hours of googling, installing plugins and fine-tuning, I finally have a stable Minecraft server(version 1.7.3) that includes a few great plugins. It uses the "Flatgrass" map. Full list of Plugins include:
-BackToBody (implements a command "/btb" that sends you to your death spot after respawning. Great for retrieving items!
-BasicHerobrine (Spawns Herobrine when a proper shrine is built and activated.)
-ChopTree (Cuts down an entire tree when the bottom log is eliminated.)
-HeroicDeath (Lists all deaths on the chatbox that includes cause of death, and when PvPing, includes the killer and weapon used.)
-LightVote (When someone sleeps in a bed at night, opens a vote for all players to decide if it should be daytime.)
-LoginMessages (Welcomes players upon logon.)
-MineBackup (Backs up the server every so often.)
-Seasons (Enables winter, fall, and dry seasons that occur on the entire map.)
-SimpleChestLock (Locks a chest, door, button, lever, etc. so only you can use it when hit with a stick. hit it with a stick again to unlock.)

The server includes an under-construction town and a forest! Please join me and help build some cool stuff.
Sounds pretty cool, although I don't think I'd have a ton of fun on a flatgrass map. I of course am already committed to being staff of Evocatus, but this sounds like a fun server otherwise.
KermMartian wrote:
Sounds pretty cool, although I don't think I'd have a ton of fun on a flatgrass map. I of course am already committed to being staff of Evocatus, but this sounds like a fun server otherwise.

I would, but it's kinda hard to build a city on hills, and it would be a pain to remove them. I'm sure I could add environment outside of the city limits using WorldEdit or something similar. Anyways this is basically a creative server so hills aren't needed.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours