Today we celebrate the anniversary of the day when calculator coder extraordinaire Brandon Wilson first joined us in the world of the living! Many happy returns of the day.

Sidebar: does anyone else think we need a single Birthday thread, the way we now have a single Introduce thread?
Happy birthday BrandonW!

And in response to the mega thread comment, I'm pretty sure we already have one.
TheStorm wrote:
Happy birthday BrandonW!

And in response to the mega thread comment, I'm pretty sure we already have one.
I looked and couldn't find one, but it's probably a combination of my ineptitude at finding threads and my ineptitude at tweaking the search tool.

What plans for the day, Brandon?
Happy birthday, Brandon! I hope things go smoothly for you tomorrow Smile

Sidebar: If we don't already have a single birthday thread, I think we should get one.
KermMartian wrote:
Sidebar: does anyone else think we need a single Birthday thread, the way we now have a single Introduce thread?
Weird, it's the exact opposite on Omnimaga.

Anyway, happy birthday Brandon Smile
Happy birthday, BrandonW!
KermMartian wrote:

Yes.

And happy birthday Brandon.
Have a great birthday Brandon. Be sure to party hard!
juju2143 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Weird, it's the exact opposite on Omnimaga.

Anyway, happy birthday Brandon Smile
Well, we try to limit the number of threads we have; no use having fifty thousand threads that people have to wade through looking for relevant items.
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
Happy birthday BrandonW!

I looked and couldn't find one, but it's probably a combination of my ineptitude at finding threads and my ineptitude at tweaking the search tool.

What plans for the day, Brandon?

I did absolutely nothing. And it was everything I thought it could be.
what? You didnt have a party or anything?
BrandonW, not even cake? Sad
Getting Android Open Accessory support working on his phone was more than he needed on this day of his birth.
There'll be a party this weekend. I just did nothing on the actual day.
BrandonW wrote:
There'll be a party this weekend. I just did nothing on the actual day.
Whew, you had me worried there! Are we all invited to the big occasion?
Yes, and...cake...will be served.
Happy belated b-day Brandon!

Nice cake Kerm!
BrandonW wrote:
Does your hesitant rendition of cake indicate that you actually mean beverages of an alcoholic persuasion? SoluIpse, thanks, it's a wonder what Google Image Search can find you. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
BrandonW wrote:
Does your hesitant rendition of cake indicate that you actually mean beverages of an alcoholic persuasion? SoluIpse, thanks, it's a wonder what Google Image Search can find you. Wink

No. Of course not. And you should be ashamed for not realizing the obvious Portal reference.
Sorry, I got just the tiniest bit tired of The Cake is a Lie-type references about 15 seconds after the collective internet killed the joke. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours