Yes.
It's SVN, so you'll have to get it to compile, but it should.
willrandship wrote:
It's SVN, so you'll have to get it to compile, but it should.
This is not the case, the svn has prebuilt binaries of the the engine because that sadly cannot be open source. the only open source part of Freebuild is the script base. The Torque engine is closed and propitiatory but it is the best option for have a chance to reuse some of the existing scripts and scriptors from the Blockland days.

That said, elf will be making sure that it will be possible to run it on any major Linux distro with up to date libraries.
Oh, goodie. No compiling mess for me Razz
_player1537 wrote:
Yes.

(with enough fiddling).

I compiled it in a 32 bit chroot on 64 bit Ubuntu Linux.
It ran perfectly for me once I installed the libs it told me quite clearly that it was missing.

why chroot when you can just install the 32 bit libs?
willrandship wrote:
It ran perfectly for me once I installed the libs it told me quite clearly that it was missing.

why chroot when you can just install the 32 bit libs?

Makes it easier for me to have a clean environment.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours