I think you might be able to at least interface iDevices with some <meta> tags for clicking and such, though I'm not certain. It wouldn't be fully cross-platform though :/

And, hopefully easy feature request: could you add alt= attributes to the page number A tags that match the name of the topic it is linking to? Specifically, if it is the topic "Introduce Yourself", the page numbers urls ([1] [2] [3]) would have: alt="Introudce Yourself". I think that makes sense. (It makes browsing a little easier in C6M with Conkeror, because I could type: f Introduce Yourself 2, to get to the second page of the topic.
Ah, very nice. I like that! It should be very trivial.
Cemetech's Board Style Changer doesn't work in mobile browsers.

Reason: C6M is being forced onto their user-agents no matter their original or selected theme.
Proposed Fix: Secondary Board Style DB column or temporary session override.
Who & What is Involved:Kerm would need to help me set up just about every aspect of this fix, as it's not template related.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Cemetech's Board Style Changer doesn't work in mobile browsers.

Reason: C6M is being forced onto their user-agents no matter their original or selected theme.
Proposed Fix: Secondary Board Style DB column or temporary session override.
Who & What is Involved:Kerm would need to help me set up just about every aspect of this fix, as it's not template related.
please please please please please.
Beta7 wrote:
But since cememobile is forced on mobile devices, and PMing doesn't work at all in mobile, here it is.
Can you elaborate? Could you not find the option or does it not send at all. I could have sworn I tested C6M PM's.

Checking this out from C6M, it appears I left out the new PM button. But, sending PM's is possible via replying. Also, it does appear that you can't send PM's at all. Pressing "Submit" takes you back to the PM compose page.

I remember a similar issue with forum posts at first. I'll dig into it.
No need for me to elaborate now; that's exactly the problem. Razz There is no "New PM" link and "Submit" doesn't submit.
Haha, yeah. I had original posted the first line, then went to try on my mobile, and edited with my findings.
*poke*. Is there anything I can do to help? Specifically with the Mod+ buttons, and perhaps the alt-text.
Instead of "new post" I think the link should say "reply".
I would like to see a "this weeks post button" on the "new posts" page.
Option to switch to full screen.

I'm on a Motorola Xoom, and don't want this small layout, even though it scales, it still isn't full-featured.

I see that I can change the theme in profile, but it claims I need to enter in my email address as my user name. It'd be a lot easier to just have a "full site" link on the bottom of the page.
Nikky, see this post. I've been trying to get Kerm's attention. I've managed that but hardly get an acknowledgement. Sad I'll bump up my nagging for you. Since, it's a feature I actually want implemented as well and it's gotten a few requests.

_player1537 wrote:
*poke*. Is there anything I can do to help? Specifically with the Mod+ buttons, and perhaps the alt-text.
I think I have the alt-text down. I've just been putting it off since I managed to fix it without breaking search. Well, managed by knowing what I did wrong the first time.

merthsoft wrote:
I like that! Regarding your second post. I didn't add that because I didn't think it was important - as well as Pages for multiple pages of new posts. I'll add the Weeks post in. I'll leave out page numbers since I think everyone visits often enough on the desktop side to not need these on C6M.
It would also be nice if the Go To... link had each name go to the newest page.
What do you mean by each name?
Clicking the link that says "Introduce Me" would take youth the newest post.
comicIDIOT wrote:
merthsoft wrote:
I like that! Regarding your second post. I didn't add that because I didn't think it was important - as well as Pages for multiple pages of new posts. I'll add the Weeks post in. I'll leave out page numbers since I think everyone visits often enough on the desktop side to not need these on C6M.
Awesome, thanks. And agreed on the page numbers.
Sounds great. I'll jump on it after I finish some thoroughly put off work-at-home work.
Mobile Safari in Developer mode shows errors on every page of C6M. For instance, on this page, I see 11 errors... Err... 167+. Can you fix the reference to function() storeCaret? But it still messes up elsewhere. Anything I can do?
Could C6M have access to the cemetech.net/about page? (ie, can you skin that page)
Ouch. That is pretty bad. I thought I had skinned all of them. I'll get to it!

Also, Forty-Two said his date was -5? KermM said it could have been an error on my part, was this in C6M? To the best of my knowledge I haven't touched the time in either C6M or the forum PHP. I see proper time stamps in both C6M & C6...

Page 8 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours