I'd like to know how cross-platform FreeBuild is so far and how to build it from Linux.

Thanks Smile
You can't build it unless you pay Garagegames $99 for a source code license to the engine. There is a Linux build which has worked with varying degrees of success for varying people, and the Windows build should run just fine under WINE.
elfprince13 wrote:
You can't build it unless you pay Garagegames $99 for a source code license to the engine. There is a Linux build which has worked with varying degrees of success for varying people, and the Windows build should run just fine under WINE.

Thanks for the information elfprince, I think I'll try the latter Smile
No problem. Here's a thread with some discussion of the issue: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4164
I should note that I'd be interested in getting the SVN up sooner rather than later; that 200+MB zip is pulling down a hell of a lot of my bandwidth, I believe. Wink
KermMartian wrote:
I should note that I'd be interested in getting the SVN up sooner rather than later; that 200+MB zip is pulling down a hell of a lot of my bandwidth, I believe. Wink

My apologies. I guess it is more popular than I had anticipated. The SVN will be going up as soon as possible (hopefully I have Lego people on screen VERY shortly).
elfprince13 wrote:
No problem. Here's a thread with some discussion of the issue: http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4164

Thanks I'll see if I can try that later.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours