What errors does it show while compiling?
Well, first off it tells me "no acceptable C compiler." Then, it tells me "make is not a command.
ACagliano wrote:
I am unable to compile the libusb-0.1.12 program on mac. Any ideas why?
You generally shouldn't need to build libusb from source for Mac; I'm pretty sure it already has it. However, we need Elfprince13 to create the Mac client from my latest source.
Ah. Ok. I'm also currently installing XCode3, the mac set of developer tools (compilers, linkers, sdk's and the whole nine). May be useful in the future...

Good luck to elfprince. But, in libusb, it doesn't seem to be pre-built. Sad
ACagliano wrote:
Ah. Ok. I'm also currently installing XCode3, the mac set of developer tools (compilers, linkers, sdk's and the whole nine). May be useful in the future...

Good luck to elfprince. But, in libusb, it doesn't seem to be pre-built. Sad
I'm pretty sure that it must be somewhere; let's see if we can get Elfprince in here. Of the people who have tried Gossamer so far, have you found any Gossamer or DirectUSB bugs, especially the latter?
Yes I found one directUSB bug
it is randomly it does not work it is either my internet connection or my computer or usb (my usb is not 100% reliable grabbed the one that came with a camera it may be that) but I use cmd
C:\Documents......
it works about 1 hr. later I take out my TI-84+ SE and put it in again and doesnt work later it works

Edit right now Grossamer is working Very Happy Im viewing this post right now on my calc
How do I start up the connection with gossamer, I have gossamer running on calc and plugged in, but nothing is happening. (Yes I have Doors 7.2 beta.)
calcman wrote:
How do I start up the connection with gossamer, I have gossamer running on calc and plugged in, but nothing is happening. (Yes I have Doors 7.2 beta.)

You have to run the client on the computer. See the readme
Okay I did all the readme says, ran the client and it flashed up and off in a couple of seconds. So I continued and ran Gossamer and all it says is loading page...
What am I doing wrong?
calcman wrote:
Okay I did all the readme says, ran the client and it flashed up and off in a couple of seconds. So I continued and ran Gossamer and all it says is loading page...

You need to run it from the command line not just run the exe. It has to be run with arguments.
That is something I don't know how. ???
That is something I don't know how. ???
calcman wrote:
What am I doing wrong?

Start >run> type "cmd.exe" > type C:\Documents..... till you type gcnclient.exe then type -n WebHub -l username -d d

EDIT please dont double post
Start > Run > cmd

cd \path\to\gcnclientfolder

gcnclient.exe -d d -n [IRCHub/oblithub/WebHub/etc] -l calcman

Remember do not use the brackets

Then run Gossamer after this. calcman, did you download the filter drivers?
Yes, I did.
Then just follow the instructions
Command Prompt says cannot find specified path. ???
calcman wrote:
Command Prompt says cannot find specified path. ???

That happened to me too, but keep tryng like what I did
Just move the gcnclient.exe to C:\

Then just cd \ in the command prompt then do

gcnclient.exe -d d -n [IRCHub/oblithub/WebHub/etc] -l calcman
Maybe tomorrow, see you all later.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 2 of 9
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours