» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Geekboy, have you seen my train system? Wink RCFreak0, thanks, it spans about 300 blocks in each direction. I should also mention that I'm gradually working to make all the parts of the promenade tree-lined; you can see the results between Towers 5, 3, and 6.
KermMartian wrote:
Geekboy, have you seen my train system? Wink RCFreak0, thanks, it spans about 300 blocks in each direction. I should also mention that I'm gradually working to make all the parts of the promenade tree-lined; you can see the results between Towers 5, 3, and 6.

I would take on helping you (if you wanted it that is) except that the server seems to be laggy for me, unlike some others, such as Juju's and other servers. :p
KermMartian wrote:

We have some massive train systems on mine too Smile I like the tree lined idea. It looked really nice when i was walking up there for a little bit.
rcfreak0, yes indeed you do! Sonlen, I would love to have your help; I hope you'll stop by some time soon and see if it's any better. Tanner and rcfreak0 and ComicIDIOT are citizens of Arcadia now, since I'm an Assistant to Arcadia via Towny finally.
No i have not seen the train system. and i wish i knew how to help your issue sonlen it is probably because we are hosted in Sweden somewhere...
Kerm I'm wondering, is that a map of your own as in you have a server for yourself? I'd like to know how you achieved it.

Can other people go there?
geekboy1011 wrote:
No i have not seen the train system. and i wish i knew how to help your issue sonlen it is probably because we are hosted in Sweden somewhere...
Wait, was Sonlen talking about Julosoft or Evocatus? Scout, you can certainly come to Evocatus! And I created the map with a map mod that shows pieces of the map as a birds-eye view; I pasted the pieces together in the GIMP.
Julosoft i think he was talking about or maybe both..idk any more

If any one cares we have a realtime map on julosoft
http://minecraft.julosoft.net:8123 have fun stalking us
That's really cool! And you can even see my train system there. Smile
I had a real time map on mine, but it randomly eats alot of cpu sometimes. It will go back up soon tho Smile
Kerm, what about a video of your world?
RcFreak thats it processing new chunks and such and updating the map we get it as well :/ just try not to do a renderall xD
ScoutDavid wrote:
Kerm, what about a video of your world?
I can record a video, as I already have desktop capture software. If Kerm has a program I'll let him pass the duty onto me Smile

As, I still get quite a bit of lag.
ScoutDavid, I am afraid I'm not equipped for Minecraft-video taking. ComicIDIOT, would you mind doing the honors? For anyone interested, we're working on a huge bridge to the south of Tower 7 this evening.
geekboy1011 wrote:
RcFreak thats it processing new chunks and such and updating the map we get it as well :/ just try not to do a renderall xD

That i know Smile Like after a renderall when no ones on, it just causes spikes sometimes. So i took it off for now.
I believe that comicIDIOT took some video tonight. Sonlen put in a heroic effort to help me with a bridge extending my extensive promenade/ palisade/ highway system past Tower 7 towards undeveloped wilderness. We tried to go for a bit more creative architecture than Towers 1-7, and created the Hypnos bridge! Tomorrow afternoon we are going to be finishing supports arching under the deck, then extending the promenade out into the unknown. Who wants to help?

KermMartian wrote:
I believe that comicIDIOT took some video tonight.
I did! Albeit some glitchy and not nearly as good as those photos.

I'll have to use a better computer next time Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I believe that comicIDIOT took some video tonight.
I did! Albeit some glitchy and not nearly as good as those photos.

I'll have to use a better computer next time Smile
Sounds great! Sonlen and I were talking about continuing work on stuff tomorrow; will you have time, or are you busy?
I'm off work again at 4pm Pacific. I don't have anywhere to be afterward so I may likely stay if they ask me too. I'd be home by 9p at the latest.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I'm off work again at 4pm Pacific. I don't have anywhere to be afterward so I may likely stay if they ask me too. I'd be home by 9p at the latest.
Neat, if you happen to be around, then great. If not, no worries; I think we all need to be careful (especially me) to not get too obsessed with the game, since we all tend to have fairly focused and intense personalities about new games/ projects / hardware / languages / people.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 19
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours