Jonimus and I, with Roger/Beta7 assisting at the beginning, just beat three VCTF maps in a row: Tropik, XtremeCircle, and XtremeBridge, getting ten flags before the time limit. In fact, we just beat XtremeBridge (with a bot ratio of 3:1, of course) in nine minutes 30 seconds! Woooo.
so I updated the Google doc's spread sheet some more and uploaded the 4 DM maps we still hadn't found links to to my web hosting for ya'll to grab. The maps can be found at http://jonimoose.net/ut2004/ and the google doc's spreadsheet is earlier in this thread.
Here are all the files from the spreadsheet.

[REMOVED]

Should always be a fast download. Enjoy Smile
ParkerR wrote:
Here are all the files from the spreadsheet.

[REMOVED]

Should always be a fast download. Enjoy Smile
Dammit, dude, were you not listening last night on IRC when Jonimus and I explained why that's a bad idea? That's a direct violation of most of the map licenses.
bad ParkerR, no cookie
Dontar wrote:
bad ParkerR, no cookie
Indeed. Dontar, you haven't joined us in-game in UT2004 in a very long time; what happened?
I blame Minecraft
Dontar wrote:
I blame Minecraft
Meh, I blame Minecraft for a lot of things, such as interrupting our weekly Have Calc, Will Program sessions when certain ParkerR's and Qazz's broadcast their Minecraftian adventures.
KermMartian wrote:
Dontar wrote:
I blame Minecraft
Meh, I blame Minecraft for a lot of things, such as interrupting our weekly Have Calc, Will Program sessions when certain ParkerR's and Qazz's broadcast their Minecraftian adventures.

hey,! I have not broadcast anything related to MC on HCWP Sad just UT and castlevania...

plus, don't I need to be on HCWP in order to interrupt it? Razz
Half Life 2 Weapons anyone? Gravity Gun? Released/Updated May 27th, 2011 & May 30th, 2011 respectively.

http://www.gamefront.com/files/20383225/HL2Weapons_rar
So I am going to be getting my new laptop by about Friday this week, ordered it last night. Hopefully it will handle UT so much better, considering it has HD graphics in it and all, so I should be playing without the graphical lag and finally back in the game. Very Happy
That's great, we've been missing you. Smile ComicIDIOT, it's been a very long time since I've seen you ingame as well; when will you return?
KermMartian wrote:
That's great, we've been missing you. Smile ComicIDIOT, it's been a very long time since I've seen you ingame as well; when will you return?
No idea, but I made a post about something related recently.

I'd like to see more invasion maps and games, I really like those Smile
Ah, I didn't see that topic; now I noticed it and posted in it. I wish we could play some more DM matches, as those are always the most exciting for me.
I treid that HL2 Weapons thing, and it didnt work...Shock the mutator failed...oh well
The Unreal Tournament 2004 server has been upgraded to TAM v3.14, which includes a new game type called Freon. Now I can stop having to listen to whining about people not finding the mutator. Razz
Niice, I can't wait to play. I really have to give more time into UT than Minecraft.... oh well, I guess I better learn to play again
Freon sounds like fun, I'm looking forward to playing that with y'all.
KermMartian wrote:
The Unreal Tournament 2004 server has been upgraded to TAM v3.14, which includes a new game type called Freon. Now I can stop having to listen to whining about people not finding the mutator. Razz
IS THAT. Is that! Is it?!

Where we freeze insted of die and if the entire team is frozen you loose. OMG, that's the TAM I remember. I will miss Ammo Regen though; I never could remember the correct combo, llrr or rrll :/ I always choose invisible though D:
I too am looking forward to this new mode. And I had forgotten how fun DM against people is; between playing against Souvik and Tari today, then against Qazz, I've been enjoying some invigorating DM matches.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 46 of 49
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours