Ah! I did overlook that.

Any ideas as to where I should place it? One way or another, I'll add those when I get home.
Inline with "Forum Topics" on the far right.
That's a better place than I had in mind! Haha.
comicIDIOT wrote:
That's a better place than I had in mind! Haha.
That or far left; either one would be fine in my opinion. Smile
SirCmpwn wrote:
Ah, that is difficult to find. Perhaps another board-level link?
Implemented. Float right under the same <td> as "Forum Topics."

Think that'll suffice?
I think you could lose the (Link) and get it on the same line as "Forum Topics"
SirCmpwn wrote:
Ohhh, that's what you meant by "in line with forum topics". I thought you meant in the same column as the topic titles, which seemed a bit redundant.
SirCmpwn wrote:
It's already on the same line as Forum Topics, perhaps if I trim some text off the link it won't wrap to a second line for you?

Has been changed to:

Very nice, I think that works well, although unfortunately it's not immediately obvious that it's a link now. Very Happy Hopefully people will still be able to figure it out.
Strange, I'm seeing it a row down on my Windows Phone 7.
SirCmpwn wrote:
Strange, I'm seeing it a row down on my Windows Phone 7.
I just checkced on my phone, and it appears on the same line, right-aligned as comicIDIOT said.
I was adding some things to the CSS and must have changed a element related to the front page articles, I'll hop on it after work this afternoon.
comicIDIOT wrote:
I was adding some things to the CSS and must have changed a element related to the front page articles, I'll hop on it after work this afternoon.
Oh noes, thanks for noticing. Speaking of front-page articles, I don't include that ridiculous Digg link on Cemetech6 articles anymore. I still need to try to fix up those ladders; I keep forgetting. :/ Perhaps I'll try to do that this afternoon after the memorial service I'm heading off to now.
Triple post. To replicate bug as best as possible.

Okay, the delete bug is indeed true. It's still true with even one post present. (comic) Submitted by Swivelgames.

Resolved; I forgot to add the mobile variable to the else statement of "$is_auth['auth_mod']."
Could text in [code] tags be hidden like Omni's [spoiler] tag when browsing the forum with c6m?
souvik1997 wrote:
Could text in [code] tags be hidden like Omni's [spoiler] tag when browsing the forum with c6m?
That would be excellent, and would go a long way towards saving scrolling on mobile devices.
Very true. I'll add that as an intermediary while thinking about the issue. I'll also add place holder text to inform mobile viewers.

Code:
This should be different in C6M

Okay, it's fixed. I didn't want to change the BBC code too much, so I added a new <td>, called it code and renamed the proper code td as "hidethiscode," so if one were to, or could, view the source they could still read the code as all I did was add .hidethiscode {display:none;} at the very top of the CSS.
Why not a Javascripted show/hide div mechanism? That can be done in very few lines of Javascript, and Cemetech even has a pair of canonical functions for it if you include a certain JS script, if I recall correctly. Then again, I could understand your hesitation to use any/a lot of JS.
Particularly because it's the mobile site and I don't know any javascript Razz

Page 6 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours