That sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you'll have some screenshots and a file in the archives for us very soon.
Video. Hope you like. Not the best camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9UznW12Ks
My mom hates youtube can you upload that in your post please?
You can't upload files in posts.

Edit: Err, sorry. I misunderstood your post. Basicman, you can use the [youtube] tag to embed videos in your post.
basicman wrote:
Video. Hope you like. Not the best camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a9UznW12Ks
Whoa, that's actually a lot better and fast than I expected! Nice job. Here's the video embedded for lazy people:

KermMartian wrote:
Whoa, that's actually a lot better and fast than I expected! Nice job. Here's the video embedded for lazy people:

Thank you for doing that for me Kerm. I am glad you like it. I had to go back through the program again so it is taking longer than expected, but so far so good. Should be soon. Smile
basicman wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Thank you for doing that for me Kerm. I am glad you like it. I had to go back through the program again so it is taking longer than expected, but so far so good. Should be soon. Smile
I hope that the demise of your calculator hasn't set back this program too much. Sad Are you searching for inexpensive calculators? As I said, I'd be happy to loan you a TI-83+ from my collection or something if you need.
KermMartian wrote:
Quote:
I hope that the demise of your calculator hasn't set back this program too much. Sad Are you searching for inexpensive calculators? As I said, I'd be happy to loan you a TI-83+ from my collection or something if you need.

Good Idea It did have a negative affect on the progress of the program. However, I can use the SourceCoder to do some programming, there is just no way for me to test it. I wish I could go buy another calc, I just can not afford a new one at the moment and am afraid to try my luck on Ebay for an item like this. I did loose all further progress for Basic Immortal Kombat and a few other programs. Sad I really appreciate your kindness and I would consider anything you have to offer at the moment. I have had some major purchases to make recently so it does not look good. Your offer of kindness alone is wonderful. If you decide to further this offer I would be more than happy to accept. Just let me know how you want make any transaction you have in mind.
Well, I'd be happy to trade you your Nspire for one of my many working TI-83+s permanently, since other than doing CALCnet testing they tend to sit around collecting dust, but it wouldn't really be fair to you, since the Nspire is a more expensive calculator than the 83+. For what it's worth, you can probably still get your programs off of the calculator even with the screen not working using TI-Device Explorer, no? And you can use an emulator such as WabbitEmu to keep working on it. Smile I'd be more than happy to figure out some kind of transfer of calculators from you to me, me to you, or both, though. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours