I like most of the older geico commercials, especially the ones with the cavemen in them. those were great!

Announcer: It is so easy, a caveman could do it...
Caveman: Hey, that isn't funny! I quit!
Announcer: Wait, I didn't see you there!

Laughing
Laughing I must admit that that IS marginally funny .P
I don't have ads either, I just point people in the right direction (Firefox), show that the CSS is valid (even though IE messes it up HORRIBLY), and that I'm apart of the BASIC Elite. It's there now wo that there's less to do when I get the forum integrated with the rest of the site and a few of the things on the left side of this site will also appear on mine. Smile
Word up. I agree with agreeingness.
Well, this isn't really a commercial, but...

One day I was flipping through channels, kinda bored...and I come by this kung fu cartoon, and this kid has to snatch the pebble out of the master's hand, so the kid is chasing the master around the city, trying to get the pebble, and he's fighting him, jumping off walls, etc. And when he's about to give up, the master tells him that there's one tactic that he hasn't tried yet. So the kid asks for the pebble, and the master gives it to him. I'm thinking WTF?! That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen!!!
WTF stupid "morals" Very Happy
I definitely believe 300%
Question
Gah, I hate when I respond to the wrong topic! Mad
Alex was talking about oil company profits.
Tsk tsk tsk. Cool
ROFLMAO Laughing

I have done that a time or two... Cool
LOL it happens.
There is a delete button you know
But that would require "work". Very Happy
true, but oh well, it gives us something to talk about
Could we please get back ontopic and stop boosting our postcounts then? Very Happy
Hmm...No Razz .
Well on topic then....I haven't watched a comercial in years. I usually just change the channel and about 2 minutes later I change back. I seem to have developed an internal timer, because I usually change back within seconds of it coming back. The only time where I find myself not changing the channel is during family, football, or baseball playoffs. During those I usually go get some more snacks so I end up missing them anyways. I guess I just hate having the big companies try to hypnotize me and so I do anything in my power to avoid this Laughing Evil or Very Mad ....Corporations...you see man, the corporations just sit there and they make money and fuel the war machine, and they just sit there and make money man...</south park reference> Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours