http://merthsoft.com/DEFAULT.G3A
The full source is here:
http://merthsoft.com/DEFAULT.zip
Keys:
Arrows : Move around the heart
+/- : Change the color
x : Change the mode
EXIT : Exit the program

I'm hoping to make a simple card game, like blackjack or something. If I get really ambitious, I'll try to port over the raycaster I wrote for the DS (if I can find the code, or maybe I'll just do it from scratch).

Lots of thanks to Fishbot for helping me out!
Awesome!

One thing is that the premature exiting bug still appears to be present if you press other buttons, although using other applications fixes the problem.
Oooh, this is awesome, thanks for posting! How about some screenshots or a video for us? Smile Also, this reminds me that I need to download off my Prizm and post my first real Prizm program, which is a port of one of my TI-BASIC games. Once I am reminded that z80man and Simon need to come back and talk C (and ASM) coding with us.
I need to make up a new gcc toolchain, one that will hopefully work this time, but I have a few ideas on how to go about that.
TheStorm wrote:
I need to make up a new gcc toolchain, one that will hopefully work this time, but I have a few ideas on how to go about that.
Excellent, that's good to hear. Still, it couldn't hurt to have some people who have been hacking into finding out more about the hardware around for some confirmation of your suspicions, no? Smile
Well it was more the method I used to make the last one had some issues. One of which related the PATH's and directroy setup the windows tool chain expected, but even with that fixed it still wasn't happy.
KermMartian wrote:
Oooh, this is awesome, thanks for posting! How about some screenshots or a video for us? Smile Also, this reminds me that I need to download off my Prizm and post my first real Prizm program, which is a port of one of my TI-BASIC games. Once I am reminded that z80man and Simon need to come back and talk C (and ASM) coding with us.
If I knew how to take screen shots, I'd love to Smile It's nothing too impressive, though.
I think the method of choice is a camera or camcorder at this point, thanks to the complete lack of a real emulator as of yet. Smile
I wouldn't say that there's a complete lack of a real emulator as z80man has an opcode emulator that can do about 20 instructions. That's completely useless for a compiled program, though.
Well, regardless, I'll keep working on stuff. Does anyone have Simon's make file for this? I'd love to set up a Visual Studio template (well, I'm going to do that anyway), and not have to switch between VS and the tool the compiles it.
merthsoft wrote:
Well, regardless, I'll keep working on stuff. Does anyone have Simon's make file for this? I'd love to set up a Visual Studio template (well, I'm going to do that anyway), and not have to switch between VS and the tool the compiles it.
An excellent idea. Let me see if I can poke Simon and get him to take a look at this topic, unless someone else happens to see him first.
Ok, I've made some updates:
http://merthsoft.com/Heart.G3A
http://merthsoft.com/Heart.zip
All I really did was some internal-type stuff. Also, I couldn't figure out how to make a visual studio template, so I just made a C# program to make the files I needed for a project Very Happy
Yay, that's awesome. Say, Merth, do you think I should add a Prizm section to the Cemetech file archives so that you can upload your program?
Yes.
merthsoft wrote:
Yes.
Good, because I want to upload my program as well, and hopefully encourage others to contribute their Prizm programs. Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours