What would you rather use?
TI Calculators
 100%  [ 4 ]
Adventure Game Studio
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kodu Game Lab
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

I shall be posting about my Kodu Game Lab games here. Right now im making a little game (and i mean little) called "Kodu & The Four Apples"

Right now, it's still in the terrain making stage (havent done anything programming wise yet).

To see what i've done so far... (you have to have Kodu Game Lab to see).... http://www.mediafire.com/?h27qaa2fsl5b3wt
Hehe, I'm pretty sure that everyone is going to vote "TI calculators" in your poll above. Smile May I ask what makes Kodu Game Lab better, worse, or different than Adventure Game Studio?
Kodu Game Lab was created for the XBox, but it was soon converted for PC use. Adventure Game Studio was just created for PC use. I really don't know anything past that, since im a newbie in both programs (somewhat in AGS, really in KGL).
adamac15 wrote:
Kodu Game Lab was created for the XBox, but it was soon converted for PC use. Adventure Game Studio was just created for PC use. I really don't know anything past that, since im a newbie in both programs (somewhat in AGS, really in KGL).
Gotcha, that makes sense. Perhaps it would be helpful for your to figure out the relative strengths, weakness, and unique features of each one before you commit to one or the other for your games?
More n' likely I won't commit to just one of the programs. As you have seen, i have projects in both programs (well three things (+ calc projects)).
An Update: http://www.mediafire.com/?gxo83gqpa76zle6

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours