First, I'm not an asm programmer, so I give the idea like a feature of Doors CS.

I was thinking about mixing DCS routine with Axe parser, with help of an axiom librairy. En exemple, Alexis from Espace-TI (french) tried to make same graphic routine than DCS, but in Axe :

His executable take 1500Ko (without support mouse selection), and when I see Mobile tune with 1700Ko, better graphic, best synthesizer midi on z80, etc... I think DCS routines are so powerfull.

What do you think? Rolling Eyes
This wouldn't be a Doors CS feature, it would be an axiom that calls the Doors CS GUI routines (which are already available to ASM programmers) from your Axe executable.
As Souvik says, you just need an Axiom that exposes the Doors CS functions that ASM programs can use to Axe. If you know any programmers that might be interested (especially the guy who made the program in the first screenshot!) would you mind sending them in our direction?
This is exactly what I thought, but I don't have the level to make it.
kindermoumoute wrote:
This is exactly what I thought, but I don't have the level to make it.
You should bring over some programmers who might, if you know where to find them! We don't have enough serious Axe coders to have an Axiom maker here.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours