I personally figured it would be the same template as search but never bothered to check after the fact.
It's basically the same idea, a table on a page with a handful of columns. Anyway, I'll be probably giving C6m a bit of a workout today; I'll let you know how it goes.
Ah, that's right. Saturday. I'm sure there's no change between last Saturday and the Saturday before and today :/
comicIDIOT wrote:
Ah, that's right. Saturday. I'm sure there's no change between last Saturday and the Saturday before and today :/
That's fair. Smile The session problems are definitely still there, and it even forgot I was logged in at one point. This bears further investigation on my part.
Perhaps I removed something from the overall_header that I wasn't suppose to?

Check that before anything else?
comicIDIOT wrote:
Perhaps I removed something from the overall_header that I wasn't suppose to?

Check that before anything else?
Good idea, I'll put that at the top of my AM rocket docket. Mind reminding me if I forget? Smile
Sure thing! I'll likely still be up when you arise :/
I'm pretty sure the actual mobile version does this as well, but when I go to the New Posts section in MobileCemetech from Firefox, the picture that shows up next to all the page numbers shows the text Goto Page instead of a picture. Also, could clicking the title of a topic bring you to the last page?
I think a broken image appears. Anyways, that last post on topic title may be feasible, I'll take a look at the available variables and see if I can do it, or Kerm will have to.

Iirc, I mentioned something similar and Kerm said it would be difficult. It should be in a post somewhere.
Hmm, is there a way to get to other pages of subforums? I am using the MobileCemetech on my laptop, but I don't think that should mess with it.
On the new posts page, if there are several pages, you cannot view the first few past page 1, there is no link to get to them.
Oh, really? I'll look into the variables to add that. I also overwrote some changes I had made while coming back form C6MRetro, I'll get those fixed. (Minor things in posts: Quote, Edit, Delete)
comicIDIOT wrote:
Oh, really? I'll look into the variables to add that. I also overwrote some changes I had made while coming back form C6MRetro, I'll get those fixed. (Minor things in posts: Quote, Edit, Delete)
Oh hell, I totally forgot about making those text edits with the pipes to divide the Quote/ IP/ Edit/ Delete strings, didn't I?
Yes. But I did those. Just the template I overwrote the Retro with didn't have those variable changes in the template. I just need to edit the template with the new variables and it'll be updated Smile
Updated the C6M Template with the variables needed to display single word links, instead of the Alt text of the images (Quote instead of Reply with Quote). This was reversed after I copied my local version of C6M to the server for the April 1st Event.
I found a fairly simple problem that appears to have been overlooked: you cannot create new threads.
SirCmpwn wrote:
I found a fairly simple problem that appears to have been overlooked: you cannot create new threads.

Uhh, yes you can. Attempt to add a post, then you'll see the thread creation link.
SirCmpwn wrote:
I don't believe that's correct, although it's not perfectly simple: In any existing thread, you can hit New Topic instead of New Post.
Ah, that is difficult to find. Perhaps another board-level link?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Ah, that is difficult to find. Perhaps another board-level link?
I think that that would be a good idea, since the desktop themes have that. ComicIDIOT, any thoughts?

Page 5 of 16
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours