Hehe, I have worked on these songs for months, perfecting my earlier release. Some do not have source, sadly , due to my bad habit of deleting the source Sad

tell me what you think!

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12007879/Programming/MT3vdc.zip

NOTE: Clockwork is my favorite and, imo, the best song made by me. Check it out Smile
Here playlist could be usefull. Razz
Pokemon sound is really great !
I don't know castelvania, but sounds are impressive. Surprised Particullary in clockwork where sound effect are just... big !
I like Forest too, mario theme is just awesome,.... Rolling Eyes
Really good job, can you convert somme AC/DC sound ? (a little too hard to me Neutral )
Thanks, it is good to know my hard work is well liked. Clockwork especially required effort. And sadly, no, I am unable to help you with that. My specialty is with NES and GBC music. Ask Kerm for help with music made by bands and such.

EDIT: Excuse the poor post from before, I should have thought twice with saying stuff from a Blackberry `-`
Ok, tomorrow i'll introduce pokemon and mario sound to my friends Razz
Cool, I assume you have the proper headphones needed? Dont trade earwax with them (runs)

If you have any NES/GB(C) requests, I will be happy to convert for you and give the source
Here video of my system :

I just tinkered an old port jack with a mini-jack, and I can connect every headphone, etc.
nice, make your own topic, I am sure people would like to see that Very Happy
Haha, nice Kindermoumoute! Also, thanks for putting that online, now I don't have to mess with getting the stuff to run it on my calculator Razz Qazz42, nice conversion Very Happy
_player, haha, thanks Razz

I think I should make a youtube video of my MT3's. Problem is that I need a camera...
*bump*

I could use some more input on what you guys think of this Smile I worked a few months on it so I would like SOME feedback
Kinder, I don't think I ever saw that video. Nice job! And Qazz, I remember listening and thinking they were great, but I will re-listen tonight.
Actually, that was for my first version, but this has a bunch of new MT3s I would really like input on (3 months of work and constant insanity with tempo's and tracks, I feel, deserves some feedback Very Happy)
qazz42 wrote:
Actually, that was for my first version, but this has a bunch of new MT3s I would really like input on (3 months of work and constant insanity with tempo's and tracks, I feel, deserves some feedback Very Happy)
For sure! Will you be uploading these to ticalc.org or the Cemetech archives at any point? My only concern would be that I'm not positive what the legality of that would be.
Nah, I will, when I feel there are enough though, which will be a while, I have roughly 10 more I want to make, then I shall make a release to ticalc and such `-`

NEW: Tetris theme!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12007879/MT3vdc.zip

NEW: Zelda II, Thunderbird Palace theme
Wow, nice tetris !
haha, thanks, it came out better than I though Smile

so, I am still working on some more of these, has anyone else tried out what I have so far besides Kindermout?
*bumpidy bump bump*

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12007879/MT3vdc.zip

Well I took some time off last friday to work on some final fantasy themes. I think I added FFI's battle theme and FF3's Final boss theme. More to come when/if I get time Very Happy

download and post what you think Smile
I'll try to listen to this soon. When are you going to pack these up and release them here and/or on ticalc.org? Smile Although I must admit, I'm still a little nervous about the legality of hosting MOD tunes based on music, even if they're a very low-quality, tone-only format.
I already have an old version on TI-Calc, if I can remember correctly. I shall release to cemetech when I manage to complete some more `-`
qazz42 wrote:
I already have an old version on TI-Calc, if I can remember correctly. I shall release to cemetech when I manage to complete some more `-`
Aight, I shall look forward to it. I was suitably impressed with your first few, so I'll eagerly anticipate listening to these.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours