KermMartian wrote:
Great desktop there, Progbeard, and I'm glad that your enthusiasm for DeadMau5 extends to your desktop wallpaper. Did you make all of those monochrome icons yourself, or find a set and extend it, or (less likely) find a set that already had all your programs in it?

Thanks man. But you'd be surprised, the icons are a part of a set including 124 system icons and 165 application icons (http://bit.ly/hWdtNJ). There are other more sophisticated icon sets that include up to like 8xx different icons for a huge array of applications.
allynfolksjr wrote:
Pirated Photoshop and Illustrator. How fitting for a Windows user.
Why do you think they're pirated?
Progbeard wrote:

Dev-C++? Bwahahahaha. Why do you have that? It stopped being maintained like 5 years ago. Then again, you also still use Daemon Tools (which became malware infested garbage 5 years ago)

Progbeard wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
Pirated Photoshop and Illustrator. How fitting for a Windows user.

How do you figure they're pirated?

Probably because you have Daemon Tools and uTorrent on your desktop.
I still use Dev-C++ for a few projects that I started with it, but I've been trying to make an effort to move away from it.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 15 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours