uh, where can I find the apprentice logo so I can put it on my site?
http://www.cemetech.net/img/projects/basicelite
Yay! Im in now. anything I can help with? maybe we should create a website on cemetech specifically for BasicElite
http://www.cemetech.net/projects/basicelite
Very Happy
ROTFL

Actually, if you would like to create a template for the newsletter, so we will have more than what I will put up here to choose from, that would be a great start. Smile
I got the email too, I am no longer an apprentice, but a fully fleged Basic Elitest, YAY!!!
w00t!
Congrats! Smile
Indeed. More members = more people to share the work. Cool
Well, I am gonna try to make the template tonight.

And then I might list possible Jobs, and see who is willing to do what...
Yay! That sounds like a plan.
well, since i see no template, im gonna work on it tonite...
ok, hope it turns out well
Cool, I actually have a PHP backend in progress.
rivereye wrote:
I got the email too, I am no longer an apprentice, but a fully fleged Basic Elitest, YAY!!!

Funny you should (incorrectly) use that word, because I think we definitely are Elitists.
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
rivereye wrote:

Funny you should (incorrectly) use that word, because I think we definitely are Elitists.

Aye, that we are. Smile
like I said, I used to be an apprentice, but oh well, I felt happy, how I just have to put a logo on my site
Indeed you are. BTW, what happened to the table images?!
the what?
Is it only me that can't see the beveled table sides? Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours