Have a music section?
YEH
 33%  [ 1 ]
nah
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

You know, I was wondering recently if we could add a music section to cemetech forums. The rules to it are totally up to you guys (no music with bad words, not too many bad word, etc)

This sounds like a good idea to me, because alot of people here have an interest in very interesting songs, and perhaps this type topic and/or section could allow us to exchange really good songs

tell me what you think of this Very Happy
As Tari pointed out, it already exists.

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5500

Locking topic.
Just to be clear, I think Qazz was suggesting an entire section rather than just a topic. It's not something I'm personally in favor of, but I'm going to unlock this topic for now to hear what other people have in mind.
Fair enough. What type of sub-forums could we put under the music category? As Tari also mentioned, we can review music in the reviews section.
I don't think we need a music section.
ComicIDIOT, exactly. I don't see that we have anywhere near even close to enough threads about music to make it worthwhile. Souvik, I'm glad you agree.
I think it would be about as effective as the Axe subforum :/ I vote we use one of the existing topics (List 5 Songs, Reviews subforum, etc) for talking about music.
ah, fair enough guys, if you do not feel it nessicary, then that's fine with me. How about I just make a single new music topic in that case, as a compromise
I don't listen to music.
qazz42 wrote:
ah, fair enough guys, if you do not feel it nessicary, then that's fine with me. How about I just make a single new music topic in that case, as a compromise
That works for me; what exactly do you want to discuss in this new thread?
No discussion, just share a few songs, whatever song you are into at the specific time you make the post.

rickrolls not allowed `-`

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours