DShiznit wrote:
I didn't mean to come off as pissy, I understand the game needs to evolve, and that evolution will likely cut some players off.

I'm honestly planning to work with people to have a playable experience, but honestly if someone *actually* couldn't run it for some reason, being able to is only a few neighborhood tech-support/lawn-mowing/baby-sitting jobs away.
http://www.kickstarter.com/

I've seen it have success for a couple other indie games I've been watching.
Jimmg wrote:
http://www.kickstarter.com/

I've seen it have success for a couple other indie games I've been watching.

That looks cool. I'll take a look. =)
Still no news from the Torque elite, as per our Facebook messages yesterday, right?
Eric says his schedule is jam packed this week and that we should expect a reply by Friday.
Too bad it looks like we won't have one until Monday Sad
swivelgames wrote:
Too bad it looks like we won't have one until Monday Sad
I guess so. Sad In the meantime, did you guys see my comments from playing a bit of Freebuild with _player and Geekboy?
Some positive responses today =)
Double post, but....I'm giving the go ahead. The situation for modders will be basically the same as before, but I'll give the full details when I make an official announcement.
So glad we've got this figured out and everything. Have you purchased the license(s) yet? Smile
swivelgames wrote:
So glad we've got this figured out and everything. Have you purchased the license(s) yet? Smile
Everyone give swivel a hearty handshake for stepping up and donating a princely sum for an entire license!
I'm just waiting until Eric sends me the official EULA addendum, which he said will be a couple days. Then I'm on the order button faster than you can blink.

And a very large round of applause is due Swivel for his financial contribution.
I should model him and put him in one of my maps as a tribute(as I've planned and started with Kier) . Anyone have any good front/side headshots of him?
Put a portrait of him from his GG profile on the wall in a room Wink
Is his screenname the same on gg? I might just do that...
DShiznit wrote:
Is his screenname the same on gg? I might just do that...

Oh wait, I thought you meant Eric Preisz for some reason.
haha, Swivel is on Facebook.
link?

I got an even better idea. I'll make him into a bronze statue in a park...
DShiznit wrote:
link?

I got an even better idea. I'll make him into a bronze statue in a park...

He's the only person listed as my brother on Facebook that doesn't share my last name.
Now the question becomes what pose/outfit to do. I'm thinking revolutionary hero on a bucking horse waving a sword in the air.

Or should I do something like Zephram Cochrane reaching out into the future?
Maybe Swivelgames-mountain.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours