KermMartian wrote:
Huzzah, glad that you'll be more conscientious; bonus points for spelling that correctly. I will indeed sue you; expect litigation from my counsel soon. Wink

Dear Kerm, I cannot tell a lie. It was Google Chrome's dictionary that enlightened me of the proper spelling of "conscientious" for I had horribly slaughtered the word in my own writing. Sad
KeithJohansen wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Huzzah, glad that you'll be more conscientious; bonus points for spelling that correctly. I will indeed sue you; expect litigation from my counsel soon. Wink

Dear Kerm, I cannot tell a lie. It was Google Chrome's dictionary that enlightened me of the proper spelling of "conscientious" for I had horribly slaughtered the word in my own writing. Sad
I figured that might be the case, but at least you cared enough to notice and fix the mistake. Smile I definitely can't say that of many people.
KermMartian wrote:
Qazz, it took hostility and arm-twisting just to get him to post that version; let's be happy with getting anything. Wink Subaru, many congrats on finally releasing this!

Oh I know, I am joking Razz

and I shall counter sue on behalf of the lazy people of the world Laughing
Psh, you'll be too lazy to come to court, so I'll win by default. Wink I kid. So Keith, what's the timeline for Yumé 2 and beyond?
Well, Yumé 2: Rika's Story will get worked on over Spring Break and Summer and will hopefully be finished and released before Fall 2011. After that will come Yumé: The Eternal Dreams which I intend to fully finish by January 2012 minimum, May 2012 maximum (I'm developing it sort of side-by-side with Rika's Story).

After those come one or two more games. Depends on how things go.
Haha, 2012 sounds like such a long way away, but I guess it's only a year hence. Sad Good luck on that.
KermMartian wrote:
Haha, 2012 sounds like such a long way away, but I guess it's only a year hence. Sad Good luck on that.

Time certainly flies, doesn't it?
Also, my completion estimates for The Eternal Dreams are probably over. Who knows, I might get it done in a few months as opposed to a year. Depends on how hard it'll be to program in the world and the events and get decent looking sprites done.

Regardless, thanks, I'll need all the luck I can get Smile
Not to mention motivation relative to the rest of the stuff going on in your life; that's always big factor for me. I think it's definitely better to give yourself too much time than too little; more often than not it turns out it wasn't too much time after all.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours