Clockwork
 0%  [ 0 ]
Iron Blue Intention
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dance of Illusions
 75%  [ 3 ]
Bloody Tears
 0%  [ 0 ]
Can't Wait Until Night (a.k.a. Heart Of Fire)
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

I did not know where to put this, I hope this is ok Smile

Well, anywho, as many of you have noticed on SAX, I am currently working on a Castlevania map I found and I would like to know, what (in the videos I will show below) would you prefer as its backround music... I cannot decide on one because im, they all rock.

It would be the MOST appreciated it if you took the time to listen to each song for a bit and give me an honest opinion
Make it pick between them all. Like every map play, randomly choose one.
and you expect me know how to do that? Sadly, that is impossible imo. one song to each map, unless you want me to send 5 diff versions of the map, one with each of the different songs Rolling Eyes
Well, some maps come with lots of .oggs, just yell at Sonlen to teach you how to write a script to do that Razz
problem, I am the one who told Sonlen how to add music in the first place `-`

I would rather it just be one song at any rate, so please do vote Smile
If the map ever does end up on the server, I too would heartily prefer that it have at most one song, and a fairly compressed one at that. Smile
Which I WHY I want to know WHICH (ONE) song YOU (THE UT PLAYERS) prefer! after you choose the number in the poll, do post so I can see who likes whet Smile (I assume Kerm listened to me and chose dance of illusions)
qazz42 wrote:
Which I WHY I want to know WHICH (ONE) song YOU (THE UT PLAYERS) prefer! after you choose the number in the poll, do post so I can see who likes whet Smile (I assume Kerm listened to me and chose dance of illusions)
I like them all, but sure, that one would work well as background map music.
Ah, I thought so too, but for some reson Heart Of Fire sounded better to me. Dance of Illusions and HoF were the two main candidates before making this topic Very Happy
I voted for Dance of Illusions.
qazz42 wrote:
Ah, I thought so too, but for some reson Heart Of Fire sounded better to me. Dance of Illusions and HoF were the two main candidates before making this topic Very Happy
So, have you (or Sonlen) made any progress on this? Is it still a gigantic 50MB monstrosity?
Actually, nothing yet, I will hopefully work on this during the winter break, assuming my school will not be a bitch and send my report card the first day....
*Bump*

How's this coming?
I have not worked on it the slightest, other than music, to tell the truth, I probably should `-`

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours