http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/Three-Lakers-overslept-due-to-faulty-iPhones?urn=nba-303601

Oh gosh darn it Apple, you strike again Mad

I find this extremely hilarious and fitting. That is my opinion.

Discuss.
Sure its funny, but with the money they make it shouldn't have mattered because they can afford a normal alarm clock.
Hmm, funny, my 50-year old alarm clock that my dad used as a kid works better than the most "advanced" and best technology Rolling Eyes
Hmm, I still use the century old "parents" method Wink Just Joking
Pff, thousands of years have past and people still use it, like me
Sadly, I've gotten to the point where I can enter the three-key sequence necessary to silence my phone's alarms without gaining consciousness, so one of these days I need to get a real alarm clock.
Lol, I find that funny Razz I have trouble hitting the snoze button my real alarm clock without waking up (I did it once, BUT it was a sunday)
KermMartian wrote:
Sadly, I've gotten to the point where I can enter the three-key sequence necessary to silence my phone's alarms without gaining consciousness, so one of these days I need to get a real alarm clock.

The trick is hiding it in a desk drawer out of reach of your bed the night before.
Or just put it on a high area thats out of reach, thoujgh considering you are probably 6 foot something, I dont think it would help too much Razz
The problem with that is a lot of people these days go to bed with their phones. For music, video, texts and other whathaveyous. I usually watch some youtube before I tuck-in then listen to my music until I doze off. But I've been really good about sitting my phone down on the other end of my room these past few weeks.

KermMartian wrote:
The iPhone & iPods are even worse. All you have to do is unlock the phone by swiping to silence that particular alarm for the day. So I usually set three or four for the same time about fifteen minutes apart x)

And speaking of alarms, I reused an alarm that went off at 8a during the last school semester on certain days so I could wake up for work in time. I changed the time and went to bed. The alarm never went off; I forgot to get rid of the days it was originally suppose to go off on, haha. But, I woke up in time and have another hour before I leave for work today Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours