I'm thinking about the z80 version, it is smaller, and makes more sense.
Quote:
you know, i wonder if that would work... but then again, i didnt get Fundamentals of Computer Programming this year like i signed up for...

Why bother with a computer class at a high school?
you mean like Microsoft Certified Professianal. 7 students in that class, and 4 are from another school.
Surprised Pretty exclusive, eh?
@UD: because... it means i got stuck in Computer Apps2 instead... talk about a sudden shift... (from Java to Desktop Publishing)
Laughing We frown upon such triviality... Smile
honestly... im doing a NEWSLETTER!!!! this is about as far below my skill level as it gets... <sarcasm>oh, and in a few weeks we get to LEARN SOME HTML!!!! im so pumped! its like i never knew any HTML... </sarcasm>

i just kinda needed to vent a little...
I'm in "Interactive Graphics" right now. I learned that I know more about Photoshop than the teacher does. The End.
KermMartian wrote:
Surprised Pretty exclusive, eh?

Not really, that is all that signed up for it, and it was open to all students. How many people are really interested in becoming an MCP anyways, most don't even know what a dual boot system is.
Jonathan Pezzino wrote:
I'm in "Interactive Graphics" right now. I learned that I know more about Photoshop than the teacher does. The End.

Sounds like me at mechanics school. I made the teachers look like 1st graders trying to teach trig...
Wow, jpez, nice avatar!
it hurts my eyes
rivereye wrote:
it hurts my eyes

Thanks for sharing.
allynfolksjr wrote:
rivereye wrote:
it hurts my eyes

Thanks for sharing.

I second that Very Happy
sorry about that, I just don't like the flashing.
Laughing It is a hair seizure-inducing... Very Happy
ok, now his new one, really freaks me out,

must stare into the eye
It would be cool if the iris would move a bit, add to its freakyness... Smile
and now its something Snoop would say...

fo' schizzle?

i think somebody is having an identity crisis Razz
Laughing Could be...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours