That isn't to say that there can't be more than one movie. So, what movie could you watch a million times and never get tired of? Where all the jokes stay funny, and the ploy still leaves you guessing. For me, it'd have to be The Waterboy and Happy Gilmore. What is yours?
District 9, Despicable Me and Hot Fuzz.
It's a very difficult question to answer for me as I like many films for very different reasons. If I was forced to pick a single film it'd probably be Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb.

Beyond that there are far too many to pick from. Razz Brazil, Ed Wood, Full Metal Jacket, The Thing, Blue Velvet, Mulholland Drive, Videodrome, Naked Lunch, Total Recall, Starship Troopers, Easy Rider, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, Fight Club, The Fifth Element, Trainspotting, The Wicker Man, Network, The Tenant, The Frighteners, The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension and Requiem for a Dream spring to mind.

An easier way to reduce the list would be to name favourite directors, which in my case would include David Lynch, David Cronenberg, Paul Verhoeven, Terry Gilliam, John Carpenter and Darren Aronofsky.
Well, if you judge my favorite movies based on how many times I've watched them, it would be something like Office Space, Hot Fuzz, and Transformers. Laughing I don't know how accurate that measurement is, though.
The patriot, transformers, start wars, pirates of the Caribbean
the Castlevania movie that was supposed to come out. I have not seen it, but the trailers and info has been awesome Very Happy
Rhombus P. wrote:
The patriot, transformers, start wars, pirates of the Caribbean
"Start wars"? Very Happy And yeah, Star Wars 4-6 are among my top movies too.
Inception is probably my favorite right now, that or The Big Lebowski
INCEPTION.
TEKKONKINKREET / The Secret of Kells
Tron: Legacy.
The Matrix.
Tron: Legacy
Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade
Transformers
I had forgotten about How to Loose Friends & Alienate People, that was fairly good iirc. I need to watch it again. Same main actors as Hot Fuzz & Shaun of the Dead.
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
THIS. I loved that movie, but then we lost the disk Sad
_player1537 wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
THIS. I loved that movie, but then we lost the disk Sad

Best part of the whole movie starts @4:30

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours