tell me if I can help in anyway
qazz42 wrote:
Thanks, will do. Smile I think I might as well release 7.1.1 now; I haven't gotten any bug reports, and it's just a change of a single solitary byte, so I don't feel like there needs to be too much beta-testing done. Smile
This is nice Kerm. Sorry I didn't have time to test CALCnet stuff lately, I tested Doors CS7 but I was busy with work and other things so I slightly fell out of the loop. I shall try the chat program eventually, providing my calc to calc link cable doesn't die on me.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
This is nice Kerm. Sorry I didn't have time to test CALCnet stuff lately, I tested Doors CS7 but I was busy with work and other things so I slightly fell out of the loop. I shall try the chat program eventually, providing my calc to calc link cable doesn't die on me.
Sounds great, I look forward to your tests. I've handed off Chat entirely to Merth at this point unless he runs into problems, and I'm working on mocking up gCn.
KermMartian wrote:
qazz42 wrote:
Thanks, will do. Smile I think I might as well release 7.1.1 now; I haven't gotten any bug reports, and it's just a change of a single solitary byte, so I don't feel like there needs to be too much beta-testing done. Smile

awesome, I should be able to try it considering that my parents never uninstalled my Comp -> Calc programs. I convinced them it was for school.
Well, it is in a way, right? You can send programs to your calculator for math and science. Smile
Yep, although I never really needed my calc for math or science this year :/
qazz42 wrote:
Yep, although I never really needed my calc for math or science this year :/
Really? What kind of math and science were you taking, then?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours