If you are on this list, you have made an impact on my life this past year.

*KermMartian - Your endeavors in the calculator world are very, VERY commendable. Your brainchild, DCS 7, is easily your mark on that world.

*DJ Omnimaga - Now, you lose The Game for a change. Annnd, you survived through some pretty tough stuff.

*Hot_Dog - Straight up respect.

*Builderboy - Because you are a god of programming. Simple enough.

*BrandonW - One word: OMGYOUNEEDTOSTOPMAKINGCRAZYTHINGSOUTOFCALCULATORS. (jk, but srsly, you have knowledge of old calculator magicks, man. Teach me the ways of the Force please. kthxbye.) Smile

*Weregoose - A mathemagician amongst men.

*merthsoft - Kerm's kitty. Guy with a heart of gold and stronger opinions.

*Quigibo - Axe Parser. Berkeley student. End of line.

*Iambian - He's a cherry flavored dragon!

*tr1p1ea (wherever the hell you are) - xLIB.

*SirCmpwn - Goddamn. I mean, the amount of respect I have for you is in the ridiculous amounts.

*Qwerty.55 - Respect.

*FinaleTI - Big ups to you, man. Flashbooking my stories and what not. Also, Nostalgia.

*meishe91 - Tis my brother from another mother. (srs) (but not really)

*Geekboy & tanner (I forgot the numbers at the end of your username) - Phantom Sanctuary fans #1 and #2. And I get you guys confused... a lot. But, you guys are awesome. Compounded awesome perhaps?

*Deep Thought & calc84maniac - Calc is ASM crazy and Deep Thought is... well... "The answer is 42."

Thank you all.
*High-fives Geekboy*

Edit: Oh yeah, when is Phantom Sanctuary coming out?
Still in the negotiation phase. :\

I dunno yet.
The pleasure is entirely mine, Raylin. Now you just need to join us for more HCWP. Smile
Indeed. Maybe I should join my own frakkin' show, yeah?
I'm not sure what it means to be Kerm's kitty, but I do have pretty strong opinions!
qazz42: for being.. uhh.. qazzish?

and I totally agree, I want Brandon to teaach us the ways of the calculator force Very Happy
merthsoft wrote:
I'm not sure what it means to be Kerm's kitty, but I do have pretty strong opinions!
It means that you're the counterpoint to my point, and that you appear fluffy, but have sharp claws.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours