yea go ahead and delete them all. Finally got TI Connectivity. Now i can resubmit the games without the SourceCoder middle. Ill just use SourceCoder for my tests.
adamac15 wrote:
yea go ahead and delete them all. Finally got TI Connectivity. Now i can resubmit the games without the SourceCoder middle. Ill just use SourceCoder for my tests.
Sounds like a plan, although I think you said you got a Silverlink now? At any rate, I deleted your two existing files, but I'm keeping the 18 combined downloads they accrued in mind for when you upload the next version.
actually, i have a USB link.

kk now that the Killer series is through and available, that concludes this project (unless yall find bugs, mistakes and the like)
So any bugs, mistakes, or anything else so far?
adamac15 wrote:
So any bugs, mistakes, or anything else so far?
No bugs or mistakes found so far, although you still have a long ways to go in terms of learning optimization. Smile
I know
adamac15 wrote:
I know
Have you taken a look at some of the Cemetech optimization guides, including a few of the topics on the fora and the 1337 Guide, or are you waiting until you cement your TI-BASIC knowledge a bit more?
waiting until i cement my TI-BASIC knowledge a bit more
adamac15 wrote:
waiting until i cement my TI-BASIC knowledge a bit more
That sounds like a plan, then. I assume you want to learn more about real-time gameplay, including key reading, drawing, and such? I make that assumption since it seems like most of your games are menu-based; please correct me if I'm wrong.
That is correct.
adamac15 wrote:
That is correct.
Aight, then when you finish finals hopefully we'll be able to guide you in the right direction as far as learning those concepts.
alright. see you here either the 17th or the 18th.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours